Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Skin Compressed Textures Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(wabidwoveren @ april 30 2004,23:07 Wrote:all skinners pm me, please, starting a new site, just for skinners, so we can all work together.  thank gamster17 for that.
wabid if you need a host i can offer something like skins.xboxmedicenter.de (some space and traffic).
(wabidwoveren @ april 30 2004,22:07 Wrote:all skinners pm me, please, starting a new site, just for skinners, so we can all work together.  thank gamster17 for that.
tried to do the same a while back with xetasoft. i kinda fell outta the scene due to some graphical and web work that needed to be done. i'm willing to start xetasoft back up as a xbmc skinner site if needed.
btw since my hoster raised my traffic to an amount i never will use i can offer hosting to all ppl contributing to xbmc on http://www.xboxmediacenter.de (subdomain with your own account ie. skins.xboxmediacenter.de). so if anybody need space pm me. Smile
where can i get the round blus circle that behind the home-mymenuitem.png?

i downloaded the rar file here that had all the files but shouldnt there be that image alone so people can put there own graphic over it?

thanks,
joe
is the unzip-function implemented yet?
(yngvebn @ july 22 2004,09:10 Wrote:is the unzip-function implemented yet?
no
so are there no way to extract the fonts from the xpr-files? i'm working on a skinning-app, and i want it to be the skinner for xbmc Smile

and also.. can i compress ttf-fonts with this tool?
if not, what kind of fonts are used?
(yngvebn @ july 23 2004,07:38 Wrote:so are there no way to extract the fonts from the xpr-files?
sorry no, becaue it's not been coded/designed to do so. like butcher already said it could be coded to do so but no dev has (plans), yet

(yngvebn @ july 23 2004,07:38 Wrote:can i compress ttf-fonts with this tool? if not, what kind of fonts are used?
no. i'm not expert but i believe you need a tool from the xdk for that, please search this forum from the beginning
is it possible to unpack textures.xpr ?
no! but if you speak to tecmo they might be able to provide you with a tool soon. :o
ive written a tool to unpack xpr's just need to convert the created files from d3d format back to something more useable.

equinox
(eq2k @ sep. 10 2005,01:39 Wrote:ive written a tool to unpack xpr's just need to convert the created files from d3d format back to something more useable.

equinox
wop sound great .. can you pm me one for testing .. thank
k sounds like i' m in the right place , i also am making a skin and need to open the textures.xpr and replace some .png and add some .png of my own to it !!!!! ........can someone tell me were to find a program that can do this !!!!!!!!! thxs great work ppl :kickass: :bowdown:
hi,

currently there is no way (until i finish this project) to extract xpr's back to images. xpr's are at the moment considered as a form of protection from people modifying/copying skin images.

equinox
thx for the reply, when do u thing you'll have it doneHuh could u pm when u get it done if you have a chance. all i want to do is change the home-focus.gif and make it red, and also i have config pbs, music videos, xbox-saves and the newly integration linksboks and a couple others so they are config right in the main menu screen now and i would like to have pictures for each one !!!!!! thxs for every ones hard work xbmc is truly pimped out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6