Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Skip buttons on the Now Playing screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! First off, thank you for all the work you've put into the remote.

What I'm hoping for is an addition of "skip" buttons to the now playing screen. These essentially would have the same behavior as hitting the left or right nav keys on the remote, but they'd be available on the screen you're taken to after initiating playback.

In practice, it's much easier (for me) to switch to the remote and hit the right-key (3 times skips the star trek intro perfectly, 2 times for adventure time, etc... lol). It would be fantastic to have them right there without having to toggle back and forth.

Alternatively, maybe we could have a setting to change where we're taken to once we start playback. When I hit "Play Episode" perhaps it could send the command and then flip me over directly to the remote app instead of Now Playing.

Thank you for all your hard work! I love the app, it's just this one little thing that nags me Wink

Bummer, after doing some additional reading it looks like development might have slowed down. Either way, thank you Smile