Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mavericks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Not expecting it to work, but hey, its coming soon. Using XBMC 12.2 x86-64 version (current stable release as of this post)

It fails to launch... icon pops up briefly then disappears.

Here's the excerpt from the xbmc.log file:
Fixed in nightly builds (wiki)
Since DP6 mouse pointer is only usable in 1/6th of the screen (top left corner).
Makes no difference if own trackpad of MacBook Pro or bluetooth magic mouse/trackpad is used.
Mavericks is a moving target, until its released not much more will be done for it.
Mouse problem solved.
- I pressed cmd-f to go from full screen to window mode, mouse pointer is now usable through the whole screen
- then clicked the green ball to maximize the window, mouse pointer is still usable through the whole screen
- then in the XBMC-menu "Window" choose "Full/Windowed Toggle"
- problem solved

When you go directly from the small window to full screen the problem persists.
Worked on both my 2010 Mac mini en MacBook Pro 13", both have NVIDIA GeForce 320M, maybe that was part of the problem.
is anyone has trouble with mac's haswell in xbmc? I am building a "mac" since mac os is now FREE. Please let me if u have any problems. thanks.
XBMC runs fine on my Haswell Macbook Air. Note that I do not use any sound output other than headphones (i.e. I haven't tested audio over HDMI).
Hey I just installed Maverick OS X 10.9 (13A603) and now XBMC doesn't work. Any suggestions besides downgrading?

Thanks
v12.3 should have the fix for that, and I think test builds are going to be available really soon for 12.3. If not, I'm sure we can find a build to hold the Mavericks people over.
I see, I think HDMI u have modify something (because it is not a real mac, it is hackingtosk=how people say Smile )...I don't know n not very good at it Smile. BUT I will build a new "haskingtosh" system around thanksgiving so... I will post result by then Smile.
i have a problem with xbmc on new OS Mavericks. Its compatible?
YES...this is what I am looking for....problems...before I build new HTPC Smile. What is the problem u have, enanoni??
3 options...

1) search the forum
2) let me do the searching for you(http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1526818)
3) install nightly builds
This would be worthy of a sticky and a quick post on the main page

Since it's free everyone who don't know any better will upgrade.
12.2 doesn't work on Mavericks ... yet.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166992
Pages: 1 2 3 4