Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: timeshift on demand (pause) not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,

activated timeshift on demand when hitting pause .. seems to work, but when playing on, it stops always after about 2-5 minutes ..

Greetz

Lastcoder
same here
Have you check the box Unlimited Max File Size ?
Max. Period & Max. Size set to "unlimited" ..
no one else with that error ?

Btw. is there any activity on tvheadend development ?
I can't comment on your problem (I don't use timeshift), but definitely "yes" to the second question. The DVB subsystem has been completely re-written and was recently committed back to the master branch, and there are many ongoing changes to other parts of the software as well.

https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/repository

Last commit was yesterday, if that's active enough for you ;-)
has anyone brought tvheadend timrshift to work?
(2013-12-25, 16:58)tom1502 Wrote: [ -> ]has anyone brought tvheadend timrshift to work?

Last time i used it, it worked perfect. I'm on build 3.4.x
Do You have a synology backend?
Yes I have, DS211
Perfect Smile what Timeshifting path dif you configure?
(2013-12-25, 18:43)tom1502 Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect Smile what Timeshifting path dif you configure?
I created a timeshift folder in recordings folder.
/volume1/recordings/timeshift

Edit:
I tried latest 3.9.x version but that didn't return channel tags so i reverted back to 3.4 from synocommunity.
Ok, guess that's the issue. Will try that out once I am at home.

Thank you!!!
Ok, i'Ve now created a folder in /volume1/videos/... (which is my main directory for videos) and timshifting now seems to work after a first quick test. Thank you very much!!!
(2013-12-25, 20:45)tom1502 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, i'Ve now created a folder in /volume1/videos/... (which is my main directory for videos) and timshifting now seems to work after a first quick test. Thank you very much!!!

Looks like a rights issue then, glad it's solved.

Happy holidays Wink