Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: recently added isnt updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using sb and sabtosickbeard i update xbmc after post process is done. The shows are added to mysql database, but isnt added in recenly added tvshow or movies.

As far i can see recently added updated are runned accourding to the log, but nothing is showing up on eather of my xbmcs.

Does any see why this is happening?

Debug log
http://paste2.org/NK0aJ6hG

Thanks!
Sorry that log is cluttered what episode did you add so I can try and narrow it down?
what line do you see the recently added update being ran?

And you browse the db via like phpmyadmin and see it added to the db?
Sorry about that, i even used a fresh log. Just posted the entire thing since snippets always get comments.

I added all the episodes of hostages.
First command i can see is update command is on line 3552.

I havnt peaked inside the db, but if i browse for it i can find it in the xbmc lib.(I have deleted the entire folder, cleaned db, checked that i cant find it in the lib twice before redownloading everything again)
Yeah so I see in the log where SB completed the download and sent a library update to XBMC and XBMC found the new episodes and added them to the db.

I dont use the sabtosick post proc stuff myself but after its downloaded if you just browse the share do you see the files?
XBMC sees them and corresponding NFO's so I would assume if you just browse the share they would be there.

After you deleted everything and re-downloaded did XBMC pick them up and add to the library?
Yes, i can find the files both in the share in explorer and in xbmc library.

It gets picked up, but not added to recently added.
'recently added' is just query ordered by files.dateAdded in descending order. If you are not seeing it there its likely the file modified date is old so check that, that's the default behavour in 12.X is to use file modified date, but you can change the behaviour to use the date when you added it to the library in advanced settings file. (you need to refresh the file in the library to get it re-added with a new date)

in the debug you can see when its updating the dataAdded value search for "set dateAdded=" .. and you'll see some older dates being used.

If have a sql query tool like sqllite you can run this query in the database file and check what the dateAdded value
select * from files where strFileName = '<filename>';

CK
Thanks for the tip, ill run it from mysql command line when i get home.
For some reason update library only looks inside the new episodes in the existing folders. I solved this by adding a script that updates the path source after postprocessing, and added addeddate 0 in advancedsettings.xml. Its a hack, but it works and i dont want to waist more time on this.

Thanks for the help.