Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Beginner question!! Context menu!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Newbee here

Ive linked trakt.tv to my xbmc but when I try and watch a movie I get a this message "You need to open context-menu to choose action you want" I am getting the title and the cover picture but can not watch the movie

I have tryed to search for the solution but being useless I havint been able to work it out

Please can anyone help with this, would be appreciated
And did you open the context menu to choose your action? Or are you asking how to display the context menu? If it's the latter, then press keyboard "c" or mouse RMB.
yes opened context menu then got stuck!
"Stuck" meaning what? What options were displayed? Which did you choose? What was the result of choosing a particular menu option?
What I have been doing is, clicking the RMB in the movies tab and the context menu appears, then im not sure where to go next, I have scrolled through the options and clicked onto various options but being cautious didn't want to mess with it and bugger it up!

Sorry its the RMB on the Videos tab
Let me ask again: What options were displayed when you opened the context menu after you saw the message, "You need to open context-menu to choose action you want"?
The options that are displayed are:

Show movie info
Delete movie
Add Movie to couchpotato
add-on settings
Upload a debug log (wiki) that shows you performing the steps above to play a movie. Upload the log to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.