Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: connection probleme help plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i have android tv box and it cant download speed pass 6 mg/s
my connection service is about 17 mg/s
plz help me to get good speed download how to do? thanks
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

What are you trying to download? Are you doing the download within XBMC and, if so, are you using an add-on to stream videos (which one)? Do you have equally slow download speeds when not using XBMC?
i use navi x and connection is very bad
i install speed test to see how speed connection i have and my android tv box cant pass 6 mega/s
ps: my speed connection at home is 15 mega /s
Couple of issues:
  • We don't support Navi-X or piracy add-ons in general (see forum rules (wiki)). Keep in mind that piracy sites are unreliable.
  • If you are having network speed issues with that device in general (even when XBMC isn't involved), that's something you'll probably need to take up with the manufacturer/vendor, as it's outside the scope of XBMC, which is just an application running on that device. If you are using WiFi on that device, switch to Ethernet if it is available. Otherwise, you're probably SOL unless you are able to use some type of USB network adapter that's more capable. Many of these types of cheaply-made devices have anemic built-in WiFi adapters.
(2013-11-01, 01:55)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]Couple of issues:
  • We don't support Navi-X or piracy add-ons in general (see forum rules (wiki)). Keep in mind that piracy sites are unreliable.
  • If you are having network speed issues with that device in general (even when XBMC isn't involved), that's something you'll probably need to take up with the manufacturer/vendor, as it's outside the scope of XBMC, which is just an application running on that device. If you are using WiFi on that device, switch to Ethernet if it is available. Otherwise, you're probably SOL unless you are able to use some type of USB network adapter that's more capable. Many of these types of cheaply-made devices have anemic built-in WiFi adapters.

thank you