Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Fails to Scrape Shows - tried renaming, updating, wiping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried wiping and installing, updating to 12.3, renamed my files several times, and it can't scrape episodes for some specific shows. I tried 'pre' scraping them with a media manager, and that did not help either. At my wits end! can someone look at my debug log and tell me what i am doing wrong?

http://pastebin.com/pzdhUFh6
could it be because the xml file that it obtains says this:

<Combined_episodenumber>4.0</Combined_episodenumber>

instead of <epnum></epnum> ?
The nfo is incorrect. Remove it completely and scrape again please.
From the log, it looks like you have "Use Absolute ordering" turned on in your scraper settings, but the show doesn't have an absolute order defined on tvdb. Your files aren't numbered that way anyway.

(For those playing along at home, the clue in the log is the "ERROR: PCRE: Match limit reached" just before the episode list - that only happens when absolute order is being used).

To fix, just highlight your TV source in Files view, bring up the context menu, select "Change content", then click the Settings button and deselect the "Use Absolute ordering" setting. Press OK in both dialogs, and refresh the affected series.

@devaudio: The Combined_episodenumber (and Combined_season) is used by the scraper when you use DVD ordering. It's "Combined" because it falls back to the Aired order if the DVD order is not defined.

Sadly there's no fallback for Absolute order. If it isn't defined, the episodes don't get added.