Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: There's an app for that?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im sure there is one. Basically what i want to do is be able to access my music library over to my iPhone, either via WiFi or over network. Is there an easy way to do this?
Isnt that just a remote control. what i want to do is stream my music library over to my iphone. whethere its wifi or over the network?
ah! no, the ones I linked are remote controls. Lets see if someone else knows more
I'd be surprised if there inst one out. that would be ace Smile
Flex Player with Media Connect could be an option, but since i've installed plex server i'm using the plex app for streaming to my devices.
I don't know about iPhone, but on my Android tablet, I use MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Browser to play my music/video content hosted on my XBMC system via UPnP. I would think there should be something similar for iOS.
That sounds great buddy. I'll look into it. Right now I'm trying out QuikLO, and I got to say, it's brilliant.
Question, does media house work over Internet and not just wifi, and does it bring up the cover art etc?
Thanks
Anything network will work over the internet, but you may need to punch insecure holes in your firewall, or run a vpn/ssh tunnel.