Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Lag issues and now add on's completely broken!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I had been using XBMC on various devices however my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" has just started having severe lag issues to the point it's unwatchable.

First point of call was checking on here and it threw up the nightlies. I've installed the latest version however on going into XBMC it threw up updates stating that, from what I could see, every add on didn't work and did I wish to disable.

As I said, it was fine until a few nights ago.

Any help you guys might be able to provide would be greatly appreciated Big Grin
(2013-11-02, 20:03)Rudolfs Mate Wrote: [ -> ]As I said, it was fine until a few nights ago.
Was it really? I'm under tree impression they just started to mark the none working add ons. That means they where already none functional for a long time, but only now XBMC starts to report them. So what's new is not the breaking but the reporting...

The majority I have seen were broken PVR add ons. I guess these must be using something which is not compatible anymore with Gotham.

Besides that some add ons report errors for a long time since August, like common cache and for me also Youtube is also broken for a long time, some say due to localization issues. For me it doesn't work while others state it works for them. But in any case this is not something that started to happen recently, but has been this way for a few months already.
Nightlies usually has broken things along with fixed things. Stick with stable build or keep the one you feel it works fine.