Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: StreamZap remote suddenly not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! I have a StreamZap PC Remote that worked for a while, but has recently stopped working. It does not do anything when I have xbmc open. I'm on version 12.2.

With irw, it works great. I can see all the buttons responding and the mappings in Lircmap.xml are fine.

I'm on Arch Linux, 64-bit.
Bumping this thread.
Hmmm... you might need a custom lirc.service. See: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/37958
I got lirc working fine - the remote works when I use irw to test it out. I wrote a little section on the wiki about working around this.

Since I can see the button presses on irw, I'm fairly certain that the problem lies with xbmc.
Bumping once again.
(2013-12-02, 01:03)SirCmpwn Wrote: [ -> ]I got lirc working fine - the remote works when I use irw to test it out. I wrote a little section on the wiki about working around this.

Since I can see the button presses on irw, I'm fairly certain that the problem lies with xbmc.

No, for my setup, irw reads out the keycodes but without using the custom lirc.service I referenced, xbmc does not.