Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone give me a simple breakdown of how to get my library to show artwork? Thanks
gdrive-testing 0.8.60 has been pushed out with a fix for enrollment.

The bug is related to a "new" install where there is no settings.xml. 

The fix in 0.8.60 breaks encryption support, if you use crypto or encfs in the plugin, don't update until the issue is fixed.

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.60.zip
(2017-12-23, 18:11)keithcq71 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone give me a simple breakdown of how to get my library to show artwork? Thanks
 I'll try to record a youtube video showing.
(2017-12-23, 18:42)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]gdrive-testing 0.8.60 has been pushed out with a fix for enrollment.

The fix in 0.8.60 breaks encryption support, if you use crypto or encfs in the plugin, don't update until the issue is fixed.

I just tried resuming movies from the library again now that i can run the testing version and im still having the same problem kodi asks me if i want to resume i say yes and it starts over from the begining.
(2017-12-23, 18:42)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]gdrive-testing 0.8.60 has been pushed out with a fix for enrollment.

Does this release have the scheduled update of Strm's or is that going to be after Xmas now? hoping I can set the scheduled time Wink
Thanks.
(2017-12-23, 21:04)beljim7419 Wrote: [ -> ]

Does this release have the scheduled update of Strm's or is that going to be after Xmas now? hoping I can set the scheduled time Wink
Thanks. 

It is emergency fix for enrollment issues people were having.  I'll give a final update tomorrow how I've made out on the scheduler.  It'd be in gdrive-testing build.
(2017-12-23, 19:11)charliehorse Wrote: [ -> ]

I just tried resuming movies from the library again now that i can run the testing version and im still having the same problem kodi asks me if i want to resume i say yes and it starts over from the begining. 

Just to clarify, this is when you playback from KODI library?
(2017-12-23, 23:50)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 19:11)charliehorse Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I tried from both files and library with the same result always plays from the beginning.
It does work from within the addon but not from the library.
Fixed streamer and crypto release pushed out for testing

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.61.zip
(2017-12-24, 00:12)charliehorse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 23:50)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 19:11)charliehorse Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried resuming movies from the library again now that i can run the testing version and im still having the same problem kodi asks me if i want to resume i say yes and it starts over from the begining.   

Yes I tried from both files and library with the same result always plays from the beginning.
It does work from within the addon but not from the library.   
Thx for the info, I'll investigate.  The details narrows down the focus.
Was Scheduled updates ever released? I didn't notice it in 0.8.56.zip unless I'm missing something.
(2017-12-27, 19:37)beljim7419 Wrote: [ -> ]Was Scheduled updates ever released? I didn't notice it in 0.8.56.zip unless I'm missing something.
 Do you mean scheduled STRM generation?
(2017-12-27, 19:41)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 19:37)beljim7419 Wrote: [ -> ]Was Scheduled updates ever released? I didn't notice it in 0.8.56.zip unless I'm missing something.
Yes, sorry.
Was it in 0.8.56, as I didn't notice any mention in settings unless it runs in the background.
(2017-12-27, 19:57)beljim7419 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 19:41)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
Yes, sorry.
Was it in 0.8.56, as I didn't notice any mention in settings unless it runs in the background. 
 The code is there but it is being tested internally along the way, since 0.8.56 (in gdrive-testing).  There is a service.py that runs behind the scenes.  Since 0.8.59, it has been responsible for the new enrollment functionality.  

I'm closing at enabling the functionality to allow users to create a schedule for creating STRM files automatically.  I was hoping it would be in stable by christmas but I got side tracked fixing what I broke along the way.  I'm realistically thinking it should be in gdrive-testing this week for testing.  The sooner I get feedback on all the various features, the sooner it gets to stable release.

I'm dreaming up a spreadsheet listing all the features so users can be at least aware what features are available.  But right now I want to get the scheduler available for testing before finishing that spreadsheet.
That's good to hear.
I think if I can get scheduled strm's going then I will adopt this addon on all my devices as works well for me.
I'm really surprised there aren't more developers working on a Gdrive solution for kodi as the unlimited Gsuite storage option is amazing. It would allow you to get more help and feedback too.