Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you get the code from the Google site part?
(2018-02-13, 07:03)vtwin0001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-18, 06:16)thall72 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-18, 02:12)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]Describe broke?  What was working that is not working?

I can’t seem to get it to enroll my account. I’ve done it the same exact way I’ve done it on all the other platforms I’ve ran kodi on but for some reason on the Xbox it just keeps giving me a error.   

I’m on a MiBox and for the past couple of days I have been having that exact same bahviour
Now I can’t seem to be able to re-enroll my account
I’m using gdrive-testing though

This one said (whilst enrolling) to enter a local web address, I complete steps 1 (sometimes step 1 fails) and then step 2
Then after I submit I get a 400 error at the same local server 🤔🤔   
 Do you get the code from the Google site part?
(2018-02-14, 07:57)jiiikoo Wrote: [ -> ]This is a question that probably has been asked a million times (but for the life of me I couldn't find an answer):

I've encrypted my gdrive folder with rclone, is there a way to Gdrive for Kodi to play the files inside that?
 It only supports files encrypted with PyCrypto (encrypted by encrypt.py and encryptFolder.py)
hii all,

i'm getting this strange error on the log : " ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)"   and "ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 403" 

and i can't stream nothing via gdrive addon ,  anybody familiar with this error ?

(using the stable version )

thanks

*update - it got fixed by it's own , it looks like it was just little glitch
I have my movie files in 3 folders of 720/1080p , Bluray Remux and 4k Remux . Is it possible when adding STRM info to show the difference in quality? Also could I add within Kodi subdolders to match the name of the 3 folders on my pc?
Thanks for your help DMD
Is it a script available that updates when you add new content ?
I thought about adding an option you can enable so that .resolution. to the STRM file name.  I was looking into it this week and it won't incur any processing penalty when the STRM files are created because the index I retrieve the information from has the resolution readily available.
(2018-02-23, 01:05)keithcq71 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a script available that updates when you add new content ?
 Yes, but it's currently being tested by some users.  There needs to be a few changes before it is released for public use.
(2018-02-23, 04:28)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-23, 01:05)keithcq71 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a script available that updates when you add new content ?
 Yes, but it's currently being tested by some users.  There needs to be a few changes before it is released for public use. 
OK thanks. As gar as turning on auto Strm how is that done in the addon?
(2014-02-15, 01:59)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]The folder updates are my next task. My main account has over 500 videos.
 Can this be manually done ? i have videos that dont scan the right metadata even with strm creation . Is that a renamng issue?
hii dear dmdsoftware

I noticed that when i "save strm file", it makes a strm file like that: " Captain America Civil War - 2016.mkv.strm"
the thing is that in this pattern the Kodi library can't find the metadata of the file until I delete the .mkv from the strm file,
meaning like that "Captain America Civil War - 2016.strm".
is it possible maybe in the next gdrive build to do that when we click on "save strm file" it will make strm file without the file ending  (.mkv/.mp4...)?

thanks!
When I save ther strm file for music I get no artwork at all ? Am I using the wrong scraper?
(2018-02-25, 15:20)keithcq71 Wrote: [ -> ]When I save ther strm file for music I get no artwork at all ? Am I using the wrong scraper?
 KODI doesn't support music STRM
(2018-02-25, 12:00)scofield272 Wrote: [ -> ]hii dear dmdsoftware

I noticed that when i "save strm file", it makes a strm file like that: " Captain America Civil War - 2016.mkv.strm"
the thing is that in this pattern the Kodi library can't find the metadata of the file until I delete the .mkv from the strm file,
meaning like that "Captain America Civil War - 2016.strm".
is it possible maybe in the next gdrive build to do that when we click on "save strm file" it will make strm file without the file ending  (.mkv/.mp4...)?

thanks!

If you select generate TV/movie STRM, does the extension show?  It should show "movie title (year).strm".