Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn't check this for a while. Seeing a lot of new features! Great. Is there a tutorial and explanation what the features do and how to setup. For example library integration? Still working with the stream files? Is this automated yet? Or do i have to make the stream files manually. (Right click & create streams)

Great work so far.
(2015-08-30, 21:59)MattBlacK85 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't check this for a while. Seeing a lot of new features! Great. Is there a tutorial and explanation what the features do and how to setup. For example library integration? Still working with the stream files? Is this automated yet? Or do i have to make the stream files manually. (Right click & create streams)

Great work so far.

Library integration is unchanged.
(2015-06-05, 01:01)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-05, 00:04)Norin_Radd Wrote: [ -> ]One file as brackets the others dont have and all of them have the same name of file of movie and srt.

Some i added the .pt.srt others are just .srt but all of them are on the folder of the correspondent file and with the same name.

will work:
movie.file.something.something.mp4
movie.file.something.something.fr.srt

will work:
movie.file.mp4

won't work:
movie.file.something(something).mp4
movie.file.something(something).fr.srt

won't work:
movie.file.something.mp4
movie.file.fr.srt

won't work:
movie.file.something.mp4
movie.file.something.srt

won't work:
movie.file.something.mp4
movie.file.srt

Is it possible to make "movie.file (2015).mkv" work? That's the way i rename my moviefiles Smile
(2015-09-11, 00:22)MattBlacK85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-05, 01:01)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-05, 00:04)Norin_Radd Wrote: [ -> ]One file as brackets the others dont have and all of them have the same name of file of movie and srt.

Some i added the .pt.srt others are just .srt but all of them are on the folder of the correspondent file and with the same name.

will work:
movie.file.something.something.mp4

will work:
movie.file.mp4

won't work:
movie.file.something(something).mp4
movie.file.something(something).fr.srt

won't work:
movie.file.something.mp4
movie.file.fr.srt

won't work:
movie.file.something.mp4
movie.file.something.srt

won't work:
movie.file.something.mp4
movie.file.srt

Is it possible to make "movie.file (2015).mkv" work? That's the way i rename my moviefiles Smile

I'm adding an option to choose/look for, SRT files in the same directory, regardless of name. I think that would work better, no?
Is there any posibility watch a video directly from google photos but ordered by google drive?

For example, there is a video from google photos that size 9gb but the same video in drive size 3gb (in drive videos from photos are compresed)

I mean, I prefer the order from google drive (folders, rename, etc) but the quality from google photos.

Did you understand? xD apologise my english.
(2015-09-12, 18:19)romangt Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any posibility watch a video directly from google photos but ordered by google drive?

For example, there is a video from google photos that size 9gb but the same video in drive size 3gb (in drive videos from photos are compresed)

I mean, I prefer the order from google drive (folders, rename, etc) but the quality from google photos.

The quality should be the same, especially if you select "original" during playback.
Is there a way to manage Google drive files? Add Google Drive account as source or similar? Not only view video and audio, also manage all kinf of file
(2015-09-12, 23:34)CaBrA Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to manage Google drive files? Add Google Drive account as source or similar? Not only view video and audio, also manage all kinf of file

No, just for playing back content.
I can't figure out why I can't access my Google Drive content with my new Android TV.

I follow the steps and try the Google Apps User and Password and when I do it it says Google Code is found followed by bad request and a GDrive error prompting me to check logs.

This add-on works on all my other devices including my previous Android stick.

I've tried the steps over again and it's the same result. What could be wrong?

I'm using Kodi 15.2 and Android 4.44.
(2015-09-13, 05:23)Nimious Wrote: [ -> ]I can't figure out why I can't access my Google Drive content with my new Android TV.

I follow the steps and try the Google Apps User and Password and when I do it it says Google Code is found followed by bad request and a GDrive error prompting me to check logs.

Are you using the -testing version?

Are you using the correct URL?

https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/aut...ontent.com
(2015-09-13, 06:57)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-13, 05:23)Nimious Wrote: [ -> ]I can't figure out why I can't access my Google Drive content with my new Android TV.

I'm using the stable version and the url is from the first page. Could there be anything else?
(2015-09-12, 22:54)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-12, 18:19)romangt Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any posibility watch a video directly from google photos but ordered by google drive?

The quality should be the same, especially if you select "original" during playback.

Aha, okey, I tought "the original" quality came from drive and not from google photos.

Thank you!
(2015-09-13, 12:02)Nimious Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-13, 06:57)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm using the stable version and the url is from the first page. Could there be anything else?

There is an issue when registering a second instance using the URL from the stable release. When the -testing release passes testing, the URLs will be replaced with these modified URLs (one attached above). http://dmdsoftware.net/GoogleSetupOAUTH2/index.html has all the new URLs as well. The key is the added "approval_prompt=force". You can use this URL on either stable or testing.

It's this issue: https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/32
What happened to the addon that I can´t log on any morre?
(2015-09-13, 15:52)CaBrA Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to the addon that I can´t log on any morre?

What version are you on? Are you still using ClientLogin? ClientLogin has been retired by Google, but they kept any authorized tokens alive for as long as the tokens were still in use, but once they timed out or expired, end-game.

You need to switch to one of the other methods of login that involve OAUTH2.