Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, the script is giving error

05:47:52 T:4244 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
05:47:55 T:4244 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 301, in <module>
item = xbmcgui.ListItem(path=videos[singlePlayback]+ '|' + gdrive.getHeadersEncoded(gdrive.useWRITELY))
KeyError: ('',)
-->End of Python script error report<--
(2014-11-06, 10:07)leonardo_pr Wrote: [ -> ]hello, the script is giving error

05:47:52 T:4244 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
05:47:55 T:4244 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 301, in <module>
item = xbmcgui.ListItem(path=videos[singlePlayback]+ '|' + gdrive.getHeadersEncoded(gdrive.useWRITELY))
Which version are you using? I don't see a similar line 301 in 0.2.7 (in master) or 0.4.0 (in unstable).
I am using this plugin.video.gdrive-0.3.3.zip
downloaded this http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdle/

It worked fine started giving this error. Removed and installed again and did not solve. Which version is running?

Thank you.
Sorry for the mistakes, I'm using google translate.
(2014-11-05, 23:34)MattBlacK85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-11, 17:57)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-06, 12:59)tatoomana Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thank you for this amazing addon!

I have a question, when GDrive will support closed caption in playback stream mode?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best regards

Thanks for the request. I've added it to the issue log for implementation https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/issues/10

(2014-08-31, 16:29)MattBlacK85 Wrote: [ -> ]For me this is almost perfect. Addon is configurated as 'Disk Cache'. Using .strm file for the movie library (plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=playvideo&title=file_name_in_drive) only thing is that the name of the playing video isn't correct. Just random numbers and text. How can we solve this? So searching subtitles will work?

A fix is coming for the titles.

https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/issues/11
Is there any news on title fix? Do you know if there is a automated .strm file creation?

Maybe i can help, i have none programming skills but who knows i can do something

Title fix was put in 0.4.0 that is in github unstable branch. I developed some routines for other cloud service plugins to create strm files automatically based on user preferences. I want to move the gdrive plugin to use the same classes so that I don't have to redo a feature for each plugin.

(2014-10-21, 19:18)salviboi58 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for this addon I really like it.
But I was just wondering if it is possible to fast forward on diskcache or memorycache?
Because on my xbmc it won't let me, only if I use the Stream option I'm
Able to fastforward but the video quality is not as good as diskcache or memorycache.

Also I wanted to know if it is possible to Make a ONEDRIVE addon or if there is one already made?

Thank so much.

I'm working on changes to the disk and memory cache.

OneDrive plugin is available here -> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208131

(2014-11-09, 10:36)leonardo_pr Wrote: [ -> ]I am using this plugin.video.gdrive-0.3.3.zip

It worked fine started giving this error. Removed and installed again and did not solve. Which version is running?

Thank you.

Thanks for the clarification. I will examine the lines of code around 301 in plugin v0.3.3. If it was working one day and stopped working the next, then it might be tied to something with your account. Is the issue when you playback a link from within the plugin? Can you see the list of files in the plugin?
Chiming in just to state how much this plugin is appreciated.

I've tried 3.3 and folder navigation works fine. Clearly the "final" solution would be being able to add Google Drive as a regular source but I'm not sure if this will ever be doable (as long as Google fails to provide a WebDAV access). On the other hand, I've seen plugins such as Torrent/Pulsar that were able to retrieve fanart/info/thumbs for series, so maybe at least that could be doable.

I've read all the thread and I've seen mention of library integration but I don't understand whether that will require an extra plugin (MyLibrary?) or what else.

Lastly, while playing back file straight from Drive (no transcoding, memory/disk cache option) does the plugin follow the regular buffer settings, as explained here: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_cache and what would be the best settings, if disk space was not a problem (I'm on SSD, with enough space for whatever single video I might choose to watch, so writing and reading shouldn't be problematic).

Thanks again! Smile

Edit: would love to donate for continued development but couldn't find an option. Wink
(2014-11-09, 20:25)ashlar Wrote: [ -> ]Chiming in just to state how much this plugin is appreciated.

I've tried 3.3 and folder navigation works fine. Clearly the "final" solution would be being able to add Google Drive as a regular source but I'm not sure if this will ever be doable (as long as Google fails to provide a WebDAV access). On the other hand, I've seen plugins such as Torrent/Pulsar that were able to retrieve fanart/info/thumbs for series, so maybe at least that could be doable.

I've read all the thread and I've seen mention of library integration but I don't understand whether that will require an extra plugin (MyLibrary?) or what else.

Lastly, while playing back file straight from Drive (no transcoding, memory/disk cache option) does the plugin follow the regular buffer settings, as explained here: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_cache and what would be the best settings, if disk space was not a problem (I'm on SSD, with enough space for whatever single video I might choose to watch, so writing and reading shouldn't be problematic).

Thanks again! Smile

Edit: would love to donate for continued development but couldn't find an option. Wink

Scraping for fanart, info and thumbnails is something I'm planning on for this and the other cloud service plugins. It'll still have a human element to help classify content. I'm leaning towards storing the information in a google spreadsheet (since we're reading google docs as it is). I'm also leaning towards allowing folks to index their media files based on a spreadsheet, rather than the My Drive layout in your google drive.

Memory follows the regular buffer settings. Disk does right now as well, but the goal is to allow users to define the disk element within the plugin itself -- to define how the file is cached, whether the file is to remain local after playback, and when to start playback of the file.

I'm standardizing the API among the cloud service plugins that I've developed so that when I introduce a feature in one, I'll be able to rapidly deploy it across all plugins. I started adding a lot of the features such as library integration, STRM creation, etc into the firedrive plugin, which I was going to "complete" and then push across the other plugins. But firedrive vanished midway, so I had to start moving all the changes to something more standard such as ownCloud.

I'm also pushing out more changes to create a standard location to receive the plugins (similar to the repository that I have setup). I have a few hosted domains that I'm consolidating for this purpose. I'm planning on creating multiple repositories based on whether the user wants to use the latest test version of a plugin or a stable plugin version. I'm finding a lot of users are facing issues installing direct from github. When the site is up, I'll add a donation button. I'm also trying to think of ways to reward donators.

I always accept requests for features or new plugins. Most of my work is driven by user requests (at least 90% of it).
(2014-11-09, 16:19)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-05, 23:34)MattBlacK85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-11, 17:57)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the request. I've added it to the issue log for implementation https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/issues/10

A fix is coming for the titles.

https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/issues/11
Is there any news on title fix? Do you know if there is a automated .strm file creation?

Maybe i can help, i have none programming skills but who knows i can do something

Title fix was put in 0.4.0 that is in github unstable branch. I developed some routines for other cloud service plugins to create strm files automatically based on user preferences. I want to move the gdrive plugin to use the same classes so that I don't have to redo a feature for each plugin.

(2014-10-21, 19:18)salviboi58 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for this addon I really like it.
But I was just wondering if it is possible to fast forward on diskcache or memorycache?
Able to fastforward but the video quality is not as good as diskcache or memorycache.

Also I wanted to know if it is possible to Make a ONEDRIVE addon or if there is one already made?

Thank so much.

OneDrive plugin is available here -> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208131

(2014-11-09, 10:36)leonardo_pr Wrote: [ -> ]I am using this plugin.video.gdrive-0.3.3.zip

Thank you.

Thanks for the clarification. I will examine the lines of code around 301 in plugin v0.3.3. If it was working one day and stopped working the next, then it might be tied to something with your account. Is the issue when you playback a link from within the plugin? Can you see the list of files in the plugin?

I can not get into my account by the plugin.
register the user with or without the @gmail.com and it gives trying to access gives this error:

06:14:48 T:4960 NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
06:14:50 T:5048 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
06:14:50 T:5048 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
06:14:50 T:5048 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
06:14:51 T:5048 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 41: ordinal not in range(128)
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 188, in <module>
addDirectory(PLUGIN_URL+'?mode=index&folder=','<< '+ADDON.getLocalizedString(30018)+' >>')
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 64, in addDirectory
log('adding dir: %s - %s' % (title, url))
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 37, in log
xbmc.log(ADDON.getAddonInfo('name') + ': ' + msg, xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 41: ordinal not in range(128)
06:14:51 T:2832 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video
06:14:51 T:2832 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video) failed
06:14:51 T:2272 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3DLGY_...sp=sharing

when I try to access a link to the livestreams
plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&amp;url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3DLGY_XbqLbdlBvdVNPTGdsU2s/view

gives this error

06:14:51 T:5048 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 41: ordinal not in range(128)
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 188, in <module>
addDirectory(PLUGIN_URL+'?mode=index&folder=','<< '+ADDON.getLocalizedString(30018)+' >>')
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 64, in addDirectory
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 37, in log
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 41: ordinal not in range(128)
06:14:51 T:2832 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video
06:14:51 T:2832 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video) failed

did not change the settings from my google account. It may be that google has not made any changes to Brazil?
(2014-11-10, 10:42)leonardo_pr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-05, 23:34)MattBlacK85 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any news on title fix? Do you know if there is a automated .strm file creation?

Thank so much.

Thank you.

register the user with or without the @gmail.com and it gives trying to access gives this error:

plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&amp;url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3DLGY_XbqLbdlBvdVNPTGdsU2s/view

gives this error

did not change the settings from my google account. It may be that google has not made any changes to Brazil?

The good news is that the original error you reported with

I get with testing your link provided above, when using v 0.4.0. So I will investigate and report back on a fix.

The errors you report today sound like it is related to logging and might be the language file. Someone created a Brazil language file that is included with the release, so perhaps this file is having issues (so the prompts are translated). I will investigate that issue after.

(2014-11-05, 23:34)MattBlacK85 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any news on title fix? Do you know if there is a automated .strm file creation?

Thank so much.

Thank you.

gives this error

Have you tried playing back that URL in a browser? I get a "Could not load the video player. Try reloading the page.If the problem persists, consult the help center." after I click play.

Thank so much.

Thank you.

gives this error

Have you tried playing back that URL in a browser? I get a "Could not load the video player. Try reloading the page.If the problem persists, consult the help center." after I click play.
(2014-11-10, 17:33)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-09, 16:19)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]Title fix was put in 0.4.0 that is in github unstable branch. I developed some routines for other cloud service plugins to create strm files automatically based on user preferences. I want to move the gdrive plugin to use the same classes so that I don't have to redo a feature for each plugin.

gives this error

I get with testing your link provided above, when using v 0.4.0. So I will investigate and report back on a fix.

The errors you report today sound like it is related to logging and might be the language file. Someone created a Brazil language file that is included with the release, so perhaps this file is having issues (so the prompts are translated). I will investigate that issue after.

(2014-11-09, 16:19)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]Title fix was put in 0.4.0 that is in github unstable branch. I developed some routines for other cloud service plugins to create strm files automatically based on user preferences. I want to move the gdrive plugin to use the same classes so that I don't have to redo a feature for each plugin.

gives this error

gives this error

the link is ok.
was shared to anyone with the link
see print:

I deleted the folder
C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\resources\language\portuguese (Brazil)

and now I can log into my account and navigate the folders, but when I try to access any video file keeps giving error

follows the folder with all the videos.
Is shared with anyone with the link
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing
(2014-11-10, 21:58)leonardo_pr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-10, 17:33)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-10, 10:42)leonardo_pr Wrote: [ -> ]I can not get into my account by the plugin.

gives this error

(2014-11-10, 10:42)leonardo_pr Wrote: [ -> ]I can not get into my account by the plugin.

gives this error

gives this error

the link is ok.
see print:

I deleted the folder
C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\resources\language\portuguese (Brazil)

and now I can log into my account and navigate the folders, but when I try to access any video file keeps giving error

None of the files work in a web browser. If fhey don't work in a browser, they won't work in the plugin.
(2014-11-10, 23:21)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-10, 21:58)leonardo_pr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-10, 17:33)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]The good news is that the original error you reported with

the link is ok.
see print:

I deleted the folder

None of the files work in a web browser. If fhey don't work in a browser, they won't work in the plugin.

you are correct
when I'm logged into my account the links work.
coo you insisted that did not work, I decided to log out of gmail account and got the same error you reported.

But when I am logged in to gmail all videos function normally ... I did see the prints of the video running

as you can see the video works when I am logged in google, but does not work when I'm logged in Detro plugin.

21:10:18 T:3680 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=streamVideo&title=Meu%20Of%c3%adcio%20%c3%a9%20Matar.(2014).Dublado.1080p.By.Luan.Harper.mp4
21:10:18 T:3680 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=streamVideo&title=Meu%20Of%c3%adcio%20%c3%a9%20Matar.(2014).Dublado.1080p.By.Luan.Harper.mp4) failed
21:10:18 T:2552 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
21:11:03 T:1500 NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
21:11:03 T:2000 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
21:11:03 T:2000 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:11:03 T:1028 NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
21:11:05 T:2000 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 268, in <module>
21:11:05 T:3680 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=streamVideo&title=Transformers.A.Era.da.Extin%c3%a7%c3%a3o.2014.720p.Dual-WOLVERDONFILMES.COM%20(1).mkv
21:11:05 T:3680 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=streamVideo&title=Transformers.A.Era.da.Extin%c3%a7%c3%a3o.2014.720p.Dual-WOLVERDONFILMES.COM%20(1).mkv) failed
21:11:05 T:1760 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

Before it worked perfectly.

I moved the folder to the public and yet the videos do not work in the browser ... only when I'm logged in.
will be some blocking google drive?
Something strange happening with cache and download speeds.

I have advanced settings set up like this, trying desperately to maximise my connection (it's a 100Mbps download connection, downloading from web interface of Drive most of the time completely maxes it out, tried while experimenting as described below):
Code:
<advancedsettings>
<network>
<cachemembuffersize>0</cachemembuffersize>
<buffermode>1</buffermode>
<readbufferfactor>10000</readbufferfactor>
</network>
</advancedsettings>

Now, with the above settings, which should definitely try to download the whole thing far before it's over, I'm seeing my connection behaving this way:

basically seesawing up and down with a top speed of about 11Mbps. Which is plainly useless when playing back high bitrate stuff.

Anything wrong on my side? I reapeat: while I was getting those results, downloading a file straight from Drive instantly maxed out the connection.
(2014-11-12, 19:51)ashlar Wrote: [ -> ]Something strange happening with cache and download speeds.

I have advanced settings set up like this, trying desperately to maximise my connection (it's a 100Mbps download connection, downloading from web interface of Drive most of the time completely maxes it out, tried while experimenting as described below):
Code:
<advancedsettings>
<network>
</network>
</advancedsettings>

Now, with the above settings, which should definitely try to download the whole thing far before it's over, I'm seeing my connection behaving this way:

basically seesawing up and down with a top speed of about 11Mbps. Which is plainly useless when playing back high bitrate stuff.

Anything wrong on my side? I reapeat: while I was getting those results, downloading a file straight from Drive instantly maxed out the connection.

Which playback type are you using in the settings for the plugin? You should select the first in the list (Memory). If you are using Stream (or renamed Transcode in new versions), it uses Google's streaming which may account for the fact that it's limited the rate. With first option, it should download and buffer as if you were downloading the file.

(2014-11-12, 19:51)ashlar Wrote: [ -> ]Something strange happening with cache and download speeds.

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<network>
</network>
</advancedsettings>

Which playback type are you using in the settings for the plugin? You should select the first in the list (Memory). If you are using Stream (or renamed Transcode in new versions), it uses Google's streaming which may account for the fact that it's limited the rate. With first option, it should download and buffer as if you were downloading the file.
Nope, I was playing with Disk Cache. Tried with Memory Cache, no change.
I've tried all possible settings but still it doesn't appear to download as fast as it does from the browser. Nowhere near, really. Maybe the web app of the browser opens multiple connections?

Also, thinking it might have to do with Kodi or the unstable release 0.4.0, I uninstalled everything (including user folder) and reinstalled. Now the plugin refuses to work, throwing out this error in logs:

Code:
02:27:24 T:17848   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
         Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
         Error Contents: No module named Crypto.Random
         File "C:\Users\ashlar\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\XBMC-gdrive-unstable\default.py", line 19, in <module>
             from resources.lib import gdrive
         File "C:\Users\ashlar\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\XBMC-gdrive-unstable\resources\lib\gdrive.py", line 25, in <module>
             from resources.lib import encryption
         File "C:\Users\ashlar\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\XBMC-gdrive-unstable\resources\lib\encryption.py", line 4, in <module>
             import Crypto.Random
                ImportError: No module named Crypto.Random
02:27:24 T:17848    INFO: Python script stopped
02:27:24 T:17848   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 17848 terminating
02:27:24 T:3600   DEBUG:  XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating