Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help needed with wifi on Android box running Linux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, yes I'm a noob and I have looked for similar threads so apologies if I am repeating an obvious question but...

I have an Android box that came with xbmc already installed. I believe it runs on Linux and is a 'MX' box. Xbmc will pick up a wifi signal but won't connect to it. I've been told that if you go to the Android home page and change the settings there then xbmc will connect afterwards.
My issue is that my box boots straight to xbmc, how can I get to the original Android menu??
The power button in bottom left corner turns the box off, others just shut xbmc down and kick you back to the home page.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place for this question or if it's the millionth time it's been asked- I just want my unit to do what it's supposed to Smile

Thanks
Try going into XBMC -> Settings -> System -> Internet access
Hi,
I have tried that and it will search for and find all available wifi's but it will not connect to it.
It does find 2 of each wifi, is that right?

Thanks
Is any solution available for this inside Frodo 12.2 for Android Mini PC. I want exactly was Benji has as my mini pc is only for stream xbmc movies and shows. I do not wish for family and friends to use for any other purpose. So I want to be able to connect to wifi in the software itself. Is it possible? Mod? Experimental Addon? Anything?