Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Remote share - Could not connect to network server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Apple TV 2 had been working fine, and now all of a sudden I'm getting script failed error messages for my favorite add-ons. I went to reload fusion and now I keep getting a message saying Remote share - Could not connect to network server. I know I'm connected to the internet on this thing, because I can access youtube and other add-ons. Please help, and be gentle, I'm a newbie here.
I am running open elec on a rasberry pi. But I was having very similar problems to you. I tried everything people were suggesting on forums but to no avail. My problem was very simple and I cant believe I didnt think of it sooner. The fact that youtube was working was confusing me.

In Connections under settings I selected my wifi connection and clicked edit. My DNS Server had defaulted back to the IP address of my router. I checked my router settings and corrected the DNS Server.

This allowed me access Fusion and my addons are not getting the script error. I think what caused it for me was updating my router firmware.

Let me know if this works for you. Big Grin