Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Adding source locations to existing library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
XBMC noob here so apologies if this is something obvious I've missed. I have an online movie collection networked on several external drives. I created a library with those on one drive, and would like to add others, but I see no way to add different locations once the library is created. Is the Add Source dialog box only available when the library is first set up?
video -> files-> add source
If the "add videos" option isn't showing up, check

XBMC -> Settings -> Appearance -> File lists -> "Show 'Add source' buttons in file lists"
Thanks a lot, guys, got it sorted.

Edit: So, as I was adding my TV series, my device (Exoon Power Pro) crashed (the unit was pretty hot to the touch, so it might have been overheating). After booting back up, trying to access any of the new locations I had added in the last session (plus the couple of other TV locations I had added previously) would cause XBMC to force close. Cleaning the library didn't help, nor did importing a saved library. I eventually had to restore an XBMC backup.

I suspect the library database was corrupted by the crash, but it seems there are separate ones for movie, TV, and music video. Is that correct?