Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Loading Bar or %
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.

Im happy to use Amber, thx for that nice skin.

One think i wanted to ask is it possible to add a bar or % when loading media instead it just says loading, i would like to se that its moving and not just the words.

Hope i make senseSmile

Kind Reguards

Sebastien
(2013-11-17, 10:51)Sebski Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all.

Im happy to use Amber, thx for that nice skin.

One think i wanted to ask is it possible to add a bar or % when loading media instead it just says loading, i would like to se that its moving and not just the words.

Hope i make senseSmile

Kind Reguards

Sebastien

And what can I use to test it? Add-on? That label goes away in 1 sec on my system.
Its when your streaming add-on Youtube and so on...
How much overhead would this repetitive calculation and animation introduce? One of the big attractions of this skin (for me, at least) is its leanness, which is necessary for low-powered devices.
(2013-11-18, 00:24)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]How much overhead would this repetitive calculation and animation introduce? One of the big attractions of this skin (for me, at least) is its leanness, which is necessary for low-powered devices.

Not much if at all, in case label is used instead of animated image.
I am also a big fan of Amber especially on my ATV2. Props for such a smooth and bloat less skin.... My request is also if it possible to have a progressive bar when loading along with the % like Confluence uses. This makes it very easy to see when searching for a new movie. Would this be a huge thing to add? Also, anyway to see how much it has buffered while playing the movie?

Thanks!