Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.skinshortcuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just tried the latest git (downloaded the zip about 20 minutes ago. Added a submenu link pointing to one of my Library Sources that is just a folder of music videos (not scraped, not in library). When I create the link it asks what type of content and I choose "Not in library." When I go back to the main menu and select the submenu item, however, it just takes me to my video library list, not into the source folder.

I can post a debug log later, but it's gonna have to wait. Going rafting in a bit. Smile

removed151214

Can you also please check what action has been set for the item - choose "Custom action" to see the current action - please Smile
Tested it. Yep. Same issue as bryanbrazil has.

removed151214

Is this just for music videos, or for any source? If the former, as I don't have any music videos on my system, can you try adding the source to your favourites adding that to the menu and telling me if that works, and what action it has. Cheers.
ActivateWindow(music) @unfledged.

edit:
for video source (not in content) -> ActivateWindow(10025,"smb//.......)

removed151214

That's the action for a musicvideo source added to favourites?

Edit - that (window 10025) is what the script is generating for any video source not in library. Are you in a position to compare a working favourite action with a non-working skinshortcuts action to the same source, to see if you can see any differences?
In my case the custom action is:

ActivateWindow(10025,"j:\music videos\",Return)

J:\Music Videos contains some youtube videos that are not in the library. XBMC should see them as any other video. When clicking the submenu item, it doesn't open that folder, though, it just presents the video library list.

(2014-06-14, 18:21)Unfledged Wrote: [ -> ]That's the action for a musicvideo source added to favourites?

Edit - that (window 10025) is what the script is generating for any video source not in library. Are you in a position to compare a working favourite action with a non-working skinshortcuts action to the same source, to see if you can see any differences?

Think I got it, the working action for a favorite pointing to the same folder is:

ActivateWindow(10025,"j:\\music videos\\",Return)

Note the double slashes.

removed151214

Ah, ok, that makes sense. I never did have enough people testing on Windows. I'll let you know when it's fixed. Smile
Yeah, I know. I saw your posts in the Nox 5 thread but never had time to try it until today. Thanks for an awesome script Unfledged!

removed151214

Seeing as how you found a bug, your testing is hugely appreciated. Hopefully this is now fixed on Git.
Unfledged:
Did not tested the "\" issue for videos since the latest git release but when I create a shortcut to the download folder of the youtube plugin, it also has just a single "\" instead of two.

removed151214

That should be sorted by the same fix. Smile
Nope, tested it.
For the videos for example it works fine now but not for that youtube thing. Still one slash.

removed151214

Are you not adding the download folder from the video sources Huh
nope. the link is inside of the youtube plugin. its not a video source of xbmc