Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library update scanning upper level directories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running MQ5 on a Celeron NUC with Openelec and am having an issue where updating my library (movies for example), I have an Unraid server and have the share Unraid/Media/Movies for my movies location. When I update the library, it pulls from all the top level directories that are on the share Unraid/Media/. If I delete the share and scan in Confluence, it scans only Movies directory. Then when I move back to MQ5, it scans all top level directories in Unraid/Media/. Any ideas?
(2013-11-19, 21:41)johnand Wrote: [ -> ]I am running MQ5 on a Celeron NUC with Openelec and am having an issue where updating my library (movies for example), I have an Unraid server and have the share Unraid/Media/Movies for my movies location. When I update the library, it pulls from all the top level directories that are on the share Unraid/Media/. If I delete the share and scan in Confluence, it scans only Movies directory. Then when I move back to MQ5, it scans all top level directories in Unraid/Media/. Any ideas?

That's bizarre. I can't see any reason why the type of skin would change how XBMC scans libraries.