Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: xbmc starts small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife accidently pressed a button on the keyboard and the full screen xbmc become a window. (I can see the task bar and open close minimize icons). We continue to watch the show like that and the screen saver keep engaging. I found out that F11 make the program full screen but i was still getting the screen saver.
When I restart the computer the xbmc comes up in window from (not full screen)

I know I can disable the screen saver but I would like to know what the reason is.

Thanks for the help.

T
Try pressing slash, but off the top of my head I'm not sure if its / or \
Thanks solved the issue. I was was thinking what is slash Smile but \ solved the issue.

Thanks a bunch
Here we call them back/forward slashes Smile

If you want you can have xbmc always start in full screen via a advancedsettings.xml option.
(2013-11-20, 07:37)teeedubb Wrote: [ -> ]Here we call them back/forward slashes Smile

If you want you can have xbmc always start in full screen via a advancedsettings.xml option.

Can you post an example of how/where it should look in the xml? I've added the line to mine but it still shows up small on restarts if that's how i closed it.

Thanks
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <fullscreen>true</fullscreen>
</advancedsettings>
thanks for great information. Just changed the advancedsettings.xml