Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Empty repos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey sorry about posting this thread again. But i've done what every other post said about force refreshing each repository and wait.

But nothing seems to be working. I was able to get repositories by using system>file manager> add source > fusion etc. then when i go to addons to try and install them but i force refresh, update, wait, and nothing shows up.

I installed xbmc on dual installation with raspbian, and im using an edimax wireless dongle which is blinking. I checked my network settings and it said i was connected. I checked to see if i was accidentally using a proxy and i wasnt.

Only thing that sort of works is when i force refresh xbmc.org add-ons, this takes about 5 minutes and it says that one of the addons is broken (weather-underground) and asks if i would like to disable it. Then afterwards nothing shows up.

Do you think i should connect via ethernet cable to fix the issue?

Or should i reinstall the whole system again? Any other options before this would be nice. Thanks.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Sorry, no help here for Fusion.

For the xbmc.org repository, upload a debug log (wiki) to www.xbmclogs.com after you do a force refresh on the repository and attempt to display the list of available add-ons. Post the assigned URL for your uploaded log here with your reply.