Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Special Episodes during Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now I've searched and I couldn't find a solution. What I'm trying to do is get the special episode to be placed in the order it was aired during the season. XBMC places them in the specials folder, which I'm fine with, but I'd like them to show up in the seasons 1,2,3, etc folder and the order they were aired.

Thanks!!!
It all depends on whether the tvdb has them listed in the actually seasons or not. I guess you can override this using NFOs though.
Yeah it is setup on tvdb like that. That's why I asked...I have very little knowledge of coding (which is in C++), so trying to do things or know how it works is not working that great for me. lol
What's the show because it works for the ones I have with specials (ie Battlestar Galactica)?
One is Fringe Season 2. It has a special that is that is between the 3rd and 4th episodes.
Strange, I added some dummy files to test (s02e03, s00e02, s02e04) and it worked for me.

Yeah man, I'm having serious problems over here. lol

And you were able to use a nightly build...geesh, what am I doing wrong. lol