Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Crashes on Android (Himedia q10 ii)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Xbmc continously crashes on my device! I have tried EVERYTHING. XBMC still crashes continuously. Sometime 40min into a movie. Sometimes right after load. But for sure XBMC will crash. I have tried the Nightly Builds, monthly builds, Frodo 12.2, etc. I have read all forums, viewed all YouTube videos and now I am at wits end. PLEASE help.

System:
HiMedia Q10-II 3D Full HD Android 4.2 Smart TV Box / 3D Media Player
Android version 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
dual-core CPU / 1GB RAM

Some movies are stored locally and most on my Network Drive. Sometimes it crashes while accessing my network drive - Buffalo.

I use Yatse as the remote.

I just reinstalling the latest monthly Build and at the moment XBMC wont even stay open long enough to run the debug log file.

Please help.
Locally stored movie or network shared? Samba or NFS?
(2013-11-30, 17:56)duke021 Wrote: [ -> ]I just reinstalling the latest monthly Build and at the moment XBMC wont even stay open long enough to run the debug log file.
Then we need a logcat.
Ok - so I loaded all of the movies onto the local HD thinking this would help but still no luck. XBMC crashes without warning. Can I submit the log file any other way except from within XBMC. It wont stay open long enough to install the logfile addon. I have been able to log 2 log files though.

Thanks for the help!