Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Show number of unwatched episodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Really love the Confluence skin but there is just one thing that i would like to change.

I would like for the episode count to show the number of unwatched episodes rather than the total in the folder.

Hope you can help.

Thanks,
Chris

If you hide watched episodes (open the left menu pane and select HIDE WATCHED under MISC OPTIONS), then that view will show the unwatched count. A second alternative is to use the Media Info 2 view, which includes the unwatched count on the right side. If you really, really want to change media info view 1, then try the following (untested, but it should work):

1- in the Confluence theme, open ViewsVideoLibrary.xml
2- In the MediaListView2 include section, look for lines 1230 and 1308. They should both say something like:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label2]</label>
3- Replace those two lines with:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes)</label>
4- save the file and restart XBMC.

I think that will do what you want. Again, it's untested. Oh, and don't worry that you are modifying the MediaListView2 area when you are looking at Media Info 1. I think there used to be another media view that got dropped with Frodo.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I'll try it out later when i get home from work.

Thanks,
Chris
Absolute legend! Worked like a charm.

Thanks,
Chris