Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: xbmc linux cannot find wifi spots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

the xbmc linux box was working find with wifi conniption. after i connect it to ethernet i cannot scan for wifi spots. cannot find anything. try to remove the ethernet and scan again with no result. any suggestions guys? how to fix this bug?
(2013-12-03, 11:50)charalambosch Wrote: [ -> ]the xbmc linux box

We do not sell hardware, so which box are you specifically referring to ?
Processor M3 1.2ghz, 1mb ram, 4gb hard disk with frodo version 12
I would ask somewhere on the forums of the guys that sold you the hardware. Sounds like a hardware issue to me.
it was not bought from someone in the forum. so you think is hardware issue
Kib was suggesting you ask the vendor via their support forums.
I have an issue with every time I turn on the box I have to re-connect the Internet connection even though it is wired in ready.
hi,

the xbmc linux box with frodo version 12 was working find with wifi conniption. after i connect it to ethernet i cannot scan for wifi spots. cannot find anything. try to remove the ethernet and scan again with no result. any suggestions guys? how to fix this bug?
Please don't crosspost; threads merged. You need to contact the vendor or manufacturer of the device since networking and network management are outside the realm of XBMC, which is just an application that uses the network connection provided by the hardware and operating system.
ok thanks