Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scrubber Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody, literally just created an account to say Amber is my default skin on all my devices - love it.

But if it's somewhat possible to add - in a video, I've been finding myself trying to click on the scrubber bar to go to a selected time, like how you can in Confluence, instead of having to manually use the generally time consuming FFW/RW buttons.

Sorry for my English, and if this even makes any sense - thanks again for the awesome skin Tongue
(2013-12-03, 14:34)dehgoh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody, literally just created an account to say Amber is my default skin on all my devices - love it.

But if it's somewhat possible to add - in a video, I've been finding myself trying to click on the scrubber bar to go to a selected time, like how you can in Confluence, instead of having to manually use the generally time consuming FFW/RW buttons.

Sorry for my English, and if this even makes any sense - thanks again for the awesome skin Tongue

No, sorry you can't do that in Amber.
Although it might be handy feature to have when using XBMC with a mouse you can easily get lost in navigation while using a remote.

Use Left/Right (small jump) and Up/Down (bigger jump) keys to jump through a video instead of ff/rw.