Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Hangs when "Working"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Sorry if this is a redundant question. I searched the forum for this and came up blank. Probably due to just waking up and not having my coffee yet Sleepy or probably not phrasing the search correctly.
It is a box that says "Working" with the spinning thingy.
LoL... Cant search for "How to stop Working spinning thingy from hanging up" Maybe without the quotes... Tongue
Probably the search would come back as What, are you kidding me?

When selecting certain streams, movies, music, etc etc etc . Due to a bad connection or missing / changed information the "Working" (bottom right) just keeps spinning along. I let it go for an hour one time. Is there a way to stop it without having to reboot the system? Most times just hitting "Esc" works, other times it just places XBMC into what I guess would be a loop or something, then your out of luck and have to reboot.
Is there any key combination that I am just not aware of? I do remember some time back adding something that gave you the combination of CTRL+ALT+T to get out of the hangup.

Thanks
G