Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Frodo, media is added to library but won't show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm having this issue that started about a month ago with a update. I'm using on Debian linux testing, version is Frodo.

With the update some of my existing episode files for Tv shows went missing, they were there, just not showing in library's view.
At first it seemed that XBMC was only reading files in sub-folders from the root show's folder.
I left it that way and couple of weeks back made a reinstall of my system, reinstalled XBMC and cleared the user data folder.
Added everything again in the library, movies works al right but none of my show's episodes show up, they are even counted in show is list but nothing on episode page.

Yes I've searched for this and found nothing specific, just bunch of people forgetting to name their files.
Any ideas on how o fix this? Could this be a bug?
Have you turned on 'hide watched'?
(2013-12-06, 05:34)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Have you turned on 'hide watched'?
No and since I deleted my userdata folder it wouldn't matter.

edit:
I do think my shows are being scraped correctly, thumbs fan art and most things are downloaded and appear correctly, its just that they don't appear when viewing the library, for example:
library -> tv show -> title(or any else) -> specific show (episode count correct) -> empty
I'm browsing everything, and seeing tv and episode information:
library -> files -> source -> etc
What version of libsqlite is on your system. A recent update gives these symptoms.
(2013-12-06, 19:20)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]What version of libsqlite is on your system. A recent update gives these symptoms.

Thanks I thought it was the update, couldn't find anyone else with the issue though.
installed version:
Code:
i   libsqlite3-0   3.8.1-1
Thanks finally this fixes it.
Installed the libsqlite3-0 version of stable, 3.7.17..... and marked to hold it with aptitude.
Really thanks, this issue should get more visibility.