Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie information in pre-gotham question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently upgraded to pre-gotham (unstable I guess it's called?) due to some issues I had with frodo. Now, in frodo I could hit the 'i' button on my mce-remote, when browsing movies/tvshows, and get the movie information shown, where I could edit the fanart/poster/thumb etc. In pre-gotham, this button no longer does this, so I'm wondering if anyone could tell me what changed? I noticed that movie sets can be edited directly through the context menu now, but I don't see the same for regular movies? Am I missing something?

My Lircmap.xml has <info>More</info> bound, which I guess is for frodo, maybe only this line needs to be changed to something new?

Appreciate your help.
I have the same question regarding BETA 2.
Updated my Windows box and 2 Linux box. Fresh install in all devices.
The "i" key does nothing anymore when browsing movies!! Does not matter if is the "info" key in MCE remote, the "i" key in keyboard or the "i" key in XBMC remote app (iPhone/iPad/Android).

This feature was removed?

EDIT: looks like is working again after delete and rebuild the MySQL library. I'll test again!
any news? I have same problem.. Gotham RC1, library in MySQL upgraded from Frodo.

edit: with clean MySQL database in works, but not with migrated from Frodo
edit2: changed back from clean to production MySQL db and it works
edit3: it's device depended, on other devices still missing info about movie

resolved: right movie scraper has to be installed to show movie info from db.
I believe my file directory had lost its scraper settings somehow. If you reset the directory to the correct scraper (ie. movies/tvshows) it worked again.