Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC won't install when it did fine previously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ran into the several times mentioned XBMC crash problems with Android 4.4 and I believe the september monthly build on a 2012 Nexus 7. I uninstalled XBMC intending to reinstall (hadn't read the suggestions to upgrade to a recent nightly) and now everything from 12, to the last four monthlies, to several recent nightlies all fail to install with android's unhelpful "App not installed" error.
Might be related to a conflict like this user had? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=179336
Well, if so not with any similar system tweak program, since I don't even use a third party launcher screen. Going to try pruning out any deadwood unused apps and see if that helps though.
Well, no luck wth that approach so far.
Solved, but it took a factory reset. Uninstalled every app possible, no luck, backed up media and factory reset, and after updates to the system apps, installed xbmc 12/8 nightly, installed fine, seems to run fine.
Have same issue...
It stopper working after 4.4. .. Uninstalled.. But cant install again