Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scraper question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondered if I could/should have two scrapers installed and enabled at the same time? I was using TVDB but for some reason the case fanart for tv shows is distorted and there seemed to be a lot of titles that were blank. Then I read about Universal scraper and installed that too. The Tv shows that i've added since look perfect, but the ones that were already in my favourites before Universal was enabled are still distorted.

I'm not sure whether to just disable TVDB and let Universal work on it's own? I've got Transparency! installed and love it.

Thanks in advance.

***Using Android box RK3188 with Ouya and XBMC 12.3
Anyone please?
Go back to the sources that are distorted and refresh the contents St content with new scraper and when asked by xbmc if you want to refresh information for all contents say yes.

Video_library/Setting_content_and_scanning#Scanning_and_updating_files (wiki)
The next time I logged in, they'd changed and now show correctly. Still got lots of missing metadata on 1channel which is black instead of the fanart. If I refresh metadata, I just get a plug in error.
Yes thats not a problem for XBMC, see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712

Please mark this thread as solved and remove that plugin informations otherwise this will endup in thread recycle bin