Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pages wont load on Chromium Browser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have XBMCBuntu installed and when I access the Chromium browser, many pages will not load up. I get Googles hilarious "Aw, Snap" page instead. Clicking the link which says "try these suggestions" I invariably get met by another "Aw,Snap" page.

Can anyone help?

I can access some websites. This forum for example works fine, but Google Play Music does not.

eBay works fine, but dropbox doesn't.

When I try to access pages, like dropbox, I see them start to load up then the Aw, Snap screen appears over the top.
Just install Chrome, or firefox if your feeling righteous.
(2013-12-23, 17:13)Tyler Durden Wrote: [ -> ]I have XBMCBuntu installed and when I access the Chromium browser, many pages will not load up. I get Googles hilarious "Aw, Snap" page instead. Clicking the link which says "try these suggestions" I invariably get met by another "Aw,Snap" page.

Can anyone help?

I can access some websites. This forum for example works fine, but Google Play Music does not.

eBay works fine, but dropbox doesn't.

When I try to access pages, like dropbox, I see them start to load up then the Aw, Snap screen appears over the top.

I have had the same problems
ditto - I wonder what changed?? This wasn't an issue the first time I installed from the same exact iso