Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No sound.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I don't have any sound anywhere on the XBMC, on the menus or on movies. My speakers is on the computer with the 3,5 mm. I have tried the settings on 2.0 and 2.1 with all the options on where to give out the sound on, it have been working before, I have sound everywhere else on the computer (browser, windows media player, and so on). I then tried to re-install it (when I was messing with the sound something happened and every time I started a movie the whole system started to lag/freeze). I do get sound through Windows remote desktop from an other computer when I play the XBMC.

So anyone could guess what's wrong?
Describe your setup. Is sound going to the TV via HDMI?
(2013-12-27, 23:53)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Describe your setup. Is sound going to the TV via HDMI?

No, it's sound from the 3,5 mm jack in the computer that goes to regular computer speaker. Then there is a DVI cable to a monitor for picture.
Please provide a debug log file of you trying to play something, see log_file (wiki)

A screenshot of your audio settings in XBMC would also be helpful.
It seems to be working after I restarted the computer. Tho It did crash every time I tried to do something, after I changed to window mode it seems to work. I'll try it some more and see if it still works.