Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: que files not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
solved
Might be helpful to tell us how you solved this (elucidate for benefit of others, we will not laugh) and edit the title with the word 'solved'.
Hi. Yes, I was in a hurry to go off. But As I was out, I thought it might be useful for people to know what i did. I have been using kmplayer for a long time, and if i have a folder open, there is an option to have files play one after the other. This is very handy if you have a film or tv series where episodes or the film are divided into parts.
So xmbc was not doing that for me. I googled and found some results. As someone who prefers using the keyboard over the mouse, i went with pressing Q on the keybard to que up files. What I haven't figured out how to do is select multiple files with the keyboard. So the next thing to do is right click and choose "now playing". You will now see the videos in your que. The next part is where I went wrong. I closed the "now playing" window and played the file from the files window. That will only the play the file you have chosen. The correct procedure is to play the files from the now playing window. Then you can save the playlist and give it a name.