Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: My Hometheater aka. Living room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Really great!!!

Wonderful

(2013-12-30, 19:53)gamble Wrote: [ -> ]So here´s my Setup, its a rented apartment so i think i´ve gone crazy enough and learned a lot for
the future (Own House)

Equipment :

TV: LG 65LM620S

Projector : Sony VPL-85ES

Video Proc. : Darbee Darblet

Media Player : XBMC @ Intel i3 Haswell Nuc w/ Impactics Case

Sat. Receiver : VU+ Ultimo

Console : PS4 + Wii U

AVR : Denon AVR-3313CI

BR-Player : Denon DBT-3313UD

Speakers : Teufel System 7.2 THX (w/ Klipsch Subs)

Screen : WS Spalluto Grand Cinema Tensioned motorized 244cm

Don't have good up to date pics, those are without PS4 and the NUC if anyone wonders.. Wink

16:9

21:9

From another angle :

Wow, that living room is amazing.
Wow. Looks like a bachelor pad. I have to say, of all the home theater setups I've seen, this may very well be my favorite of all time.
Hehe, thank you very much Smile
But as u can see with my dusty pics, image quality of photo´s plays a major role Smile
i love that couch/bed wish i had 13000 to buy it
Some major Changes to my Setup

Replaced my Teufel FR,C,FL Speakers wit ELAC FS249 and CC241
Added a Pre-/Amplifier Combination, Primare PRE30 + A33.2

My rack seems kinda overload now..will need a new one...Primares have wrong color but i got them for an abs. insane Price..dunno how to integrate them best..

This is no final setting, need to re arrange the Speakers just as-is for now....again real Worlf pics, hehe ^^

Very nice upgrade!
Sneak Peek of the new Rack i tailored last weekend, not finished yet and the pic sucks but just to give u an idea Smile

Nice! You made that yourself? Building things is awesome.

Also, the Primares aren't the wrong color, all the other equipment is.. Wink
Yep, glas doors to come for the left and right side...hope to get them next week Smile
Hehe although i like the contrast the Primare´s give, makes them something special Smile
Here now better pics, with the ones i posted earlier u can see A/B Wink

WOW. Awesome setup
@gamble

very nice setup!

can you tell me something about the size of your livingroom

i thought about buying a sony vpl-hw50...but then i came up with..."oh your livingroom is way much too small for a projector".
but it looks like your livingroom isn't that much bigger in size
Thanks guys Smile

My livingroom has about 25m² and i know maaany rooms that are smaller and have a PJ aswell...
If u have enough space for a screen and the needed distance between it and the PJ you are good to go.

You may want to look at projectorcentral, with the Throw-Calculater u can easily find out if ur room is sufficent.

Oh here one more shot, i bought Black Spare Parts from Primare to change the color of my Amp to black...couldn´t resist.. Big Grin

Update, added a 2nd Primare Amp for my Center Speaker and changed the chassis of both Amps to black.

Any finally got rid of that stupid Philips TV...was about time :p

Here´s the new, Sony 65X9005B

Got Rid of my AVR-3313 aswell, aslready bought a new X4000, that one has a 9.2 Channel pre-amp so
i can now go on and add a Pair of Front-Wide Speaker Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5