Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Keyboard/Mouse not working outside XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using XBMCbuntu Frodo for awhile without problems. I set up netflix using this how to: http://www.tmib.net/netflix-xbmcbuntu-using-wine
Had been work up to a couple days ago. Now when I launch it the keyboard and mouse do not work. I do not even get an arrow. I thought maybe it was my bluetooth so I tried a usb keyboard and mouse without success. Keyboard and mouse work in XBMC but not after launching netflix through advanced launcher. If I log into XBMCbuntu and run netflix-desktop they work. I am guessing it has something to do with going to window mode but not sure why it started all of a sudden. Any direction will be appreciated.

Update: Not sure why it stopped but I changed to window mode and the keyboard and mouse worked outside the window. I then launched netflix and it continued to work. I closed it and went back to fullscreen and tried it again and it still worked. Still not sure what went wrong but at least if it happens again maybe I can fix it.
I have a the same problem. When I use window mode I have a mouse when running the netflix add on. Switching back to full screen doesn't work though, I am still stuck without a mouse.