Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Mysql] New TV Shows Not Scraping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Ill preface by saying that i literally just followed the wiki guide to get this working and don't know a massive amount about the behind the scenes stuff.

So im running a host on xubuntu, running frodo 12.2, with the client on an pi running openelec, also running frodo 12.2.

I thought for a long time that everything was working perfectly, everything is shared between the two as expected, movies get added whenever i add them to the source folder and scan, and also new episodes of existing tv shows get added perfectly to both systems.

The one thing that doesn't work is scraping new TV shows, specifically Almost Human, Tomorrow People and Ripper street if that helps.

The files are available if i navigate to them manually, but they just don't seem to scrape.

Very odd and i cant find anyone with the same problem on google or manually searching this forum.

Any help would be so amazing!!

Thanks
Almost certainly they are misnamed, but without more details how do you expect help?

Full path to filename would be a good start. Naming is the key.
You could also post a debug log (wiki), that's the only definitive way to troubleshoot scraping issue.
Tomorrow People must be named like this for it to be recognised correctly by TheTVdB scraper:-

The Tomorrow People (2013) S01E01.mp4