Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multiple incorrect movie information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

First of all, I've been using XBMC for many many years now, and this is my first post in the forum, so hi!

I recently rebuilt my computer, as in re-installed windows 7, and I'm now having some strange issues with my library.
This has happened twice. The first time I uninstalled XBMC and removed all the preferences, but the result is the same.

The movies will download all the correct information, but the last 20 or so (maybe more) all show up as being the same movie La Chasse de Papillon.
Very different from the actual movies.

If it was one, I would consider it being a naming issue, but this many, it has to be something else.

I can't tell if it's the same movies each time, I didn't check which ones they were the first time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Full path to movie file?

Are your movies in individual folders? If so, is your movie source set right?

debug log (wiki) of scraping may help.
Pull information on these fies and see the path where this/these file(s) is/are, the you will know whats wrong, if it is the source set wrong or naming is wrong.
Thanks for your help, guys.
I haven't installed the debugger as yet, but I think I can see what is causing the problem.
All errored scrapes are in named folders, with cd1 and cd2 files.
When updating the movie information manually, it doesn't see a file name. Just .aviation, which I'm guessing is the issue.
I'm going to install the debugger now and see if there is something causing it.
Thanks again.
There is no debugger, just enable debugging and post the log to pastebin
See Debug log (wiki) in a pastebin please.
Aside from the log look at Video_library/Naming_files (wiki) and post a example folder structure and files which can be see as named now, clearly something is named wrong.
Yeah how many times do we have to repeat ourselves uni? I asked for same in post 2, you asked in post 3 and 6, and still no response.

Don't know why people like you & I bother sometimes!
And if you dont help they throw their toys out of the pram.