Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Certification Ratings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the Universal Movie Scraper to scrape metadata for my movies. I have set the scraper to get the Australian certification ratings but only the US ratings are displayed on the move details page. Is this a skin thing or is it the scraper.

Scraper settings are as follows:
Get Certification Ratings From: IMDb
Preferred Certification Country: Australia
Certification Prefix: Australia:

If I refresh the metadata for any of the movies the certification rating displayed appears to be the US not the Australian one.

Ideally I want to scrape and display certification ratings for New Zealand but New Zealand is not one of the available countries when configuring the Universal Movie Scraper.
Have you tried IMDB Ratings Update add-on? its in the Program Addons section... it does a good job for what ou want to do.
(2014-01-04, 04:56)hernandito Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried IMDB Ratings Update add-on? its in the Program Addons section... it does a good job for what ou want to do.

I can't find and addon called IMDB Ratings Update to install. I searched on the web and there are similar named addons but they update the viewer ratings not the certification rating.

I have had a play with the Universal Movie Scraper and I can get it to display the certification rating for the UK by using the following settings:
Preferred Certification Country: UK
Certification Prefix: UK:

The key to get the rating appear in the Aeon Nox skin appears to be the Certification Prefix. Setting the Certification Country does appear to scrape the rating as it displays in the default Confluence skin.

Any idea what I should set the Certification Prefix setting to to get the Australian certification rating displayed? Does Aeon Nox come with the images to display certification ratings for Australia? Or even better to display certification ratings for New Zealand?
(2014-01-04, 05:48)hernandito Wrote: [ -> ]This one:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107331

Thanks for the link. I must have missed this one.

As I seem to have the certification ratings being scraped using the Universal Movies Scraper I am assuming the issue is due to the skin not having flags to display for the country in question (Australia).