Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Images missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my ouya box I've been missing my images for my entire library. If I add a new movie or TV show that image and thumbnail will appear but no others. Things I've done: deleted the entire thumbnail folder in user data and the textures13.db as suggested in other posts. Also clean library with no success. Is there any other ideas? Thanks
Can you get us a debug log (wiki)? Enable debug logging and then try something like, selecting a movie, get info (from the context menu) and hit "refresh". That should record something in the log that might tell us what's going wrong.
Thanks for your help/response. Just wanted to close this out if anyone looks at this with similar issues. I never resolved it but host all my images on my NAS. I used to host some there with some local and I guess that was the confusion on some older movies but not the reason why newer ones would work. In the end I simplified and it works great.
Can anyone help me?? i have an Ouya with Xbmc side loaded on it every time i play a movie with very good definition the screen turns orange and red with just a sound. tried uninstalling and installing different versions of Xbmc but i keep getting the same problem.. what should i do??
That sounds like a hardware problem. The official xbmc in the ouya store doesn't play 1080p really you need to dwonload gotham 13.0. Also I would start a new thread with you debug log for maximum results. This thread is old and dead