Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Having issues with just one thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using XBMC for years now, and this one thing has been just killing me.

Sound plays fine, but video studders. But it's just for this plugin/source. It's not even an HD thing, it does it on the SD stream too. And I've been using it to play back other 720p and 1080p files and streams just fine. Can't figure it out.

Here's my log: pastebin

Any ideas on what I can do?
Funny, I've seen this happen before, on my ATV1, and sure enough in your logs, ATV1 :)

Like you've said, I've only seen it on live stream content, and only some live stream content, but never my local content. To be honest, I can't remember if I ever mentioned it to any of our devs.
So I guess its not something you ever figured out then?
I'm not sure, actually. I'll try to see if I can reproduce it again in a bit here. I just remember once having that issue. I either must have stopped using whatever site/add-on it was, forgot about it, or maybe found a solution. I don't remember doing anything special, though. I'll be sure to post here if I find anything else, and I'll make sure to report the bug to the devs this time.
I can PM you my login for the plugin if that helps recreate it.