Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Playon with XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im having trouble getting posters to display within XBMC (upnp folder via favorites usually or Ill navigate via browse). All I see is default empty folder for all movies till I drill pretty deep.

Using NFO format as XBMC with both boxes checked beneath? or just one?

I left the renamer as default as well, should that be set to something different for XBMC?

So far I love the tool, ran a few test runs and its friggin awesome how it shovels through my mountains of movies. Good work yall!
Ok so in some cases i see appropriate art (so far only for movies with no artwork in folder... the three i tested with tiny dont show anything but say a warner brothers image...).
Ok so in some cases i see appropriate art (so far only for movies with no artwork in folder... the three i tested with tiny dont show anything but say a warner brothers image...).
Sorry bout the duplicate posts. Weird browser glitch.
ok, first of all, which XMBC Version do you have?
We only support the latest XBMC12 aka Frodo (and up)

NFO format should be XBMC,
Naming usually doesnt matter, XBMC should recognise both ways.

For Posters & Fanarts quite the same
Naming format up to your preferences.... (default values should work)
I am using frodo btw. What i havent done is used xbmc to index the movies versus an added upnp source. Perhaps that will fix things.