Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Most navigation sounds missing in Frodo 12.3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there!

I have recently upgraded to 12.3 and soon after I noticed that the click sounds when navigating do not play... In fact all the gui sounds are gone...
In my /xbmc/sounds folder only "Bursting Bubbles" is left. I don't remember if they used to work in the beginning with 12.3 but they are gone now, that's for sure.

I've already thought of data corruption but also a re-install of 12.3 to a second directory does not install the other sounds, only Bursting Bubbles.

I somehow miss the sounds, do you have an idea how to get them back properly? Maybe grab them from an older release?
But mostly: Can you confirm this issue of missing nav-sounds in 12.3?

Greetz, Unr3aL67
That is what's in XBMC

So unless you are using some random non default skin that what's been shipping with XBMC Since Dharma in fact 4 years no change.

Look at your settings Settings/Appearance#Skin (wiki) under audio and enable pay navigation sounds... If they still wont play Grab a Debug log (wiki) and post a screenshot of your audio settings. Make sure your audio device is setup correctly and you haven't made some bizarre configuration.
Oh, I'm very sorry. I didn't know that those sounds are from another skin. In fact I didn't even know the skins provide those sounds.
I was most like Cirrus Extended V3. Their git has had some problems lately with merging the Gotham and Frodo branch accidentally...

Thanks, my issue is solved!

Greetz, Unr3aL67
Mark the thread as solved, full edit main post...

Enjoy.