Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else seeing cropped poster and banner art in movie and tv library views?
(2014-05-14, 21:59)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]@all: After seeing bryanbrazil's implementation of episode view, I think he added it in such a way that takes away most of my objections. So I added that view from his mod to the skin - enjoy Smile
This will be the last viewtype I add btw, so I will just ignore any request for viewtypes from now on Tongue
Sad that nobody acknowledged this after all the whining about episode view - thanks BN!
(2014-05-15, 16:00)Surlias Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else seeing cropped poster and banner art in movie and tv library views?
What resolution is your screen? Your screenshots did not show on the forums.

(2014-05-15, 16:04)antisuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-14, 21:59)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]@all: After seeing bryanbrazil's implementation of episode view, I think he added it in such a way that takes away most of my objections. So I added that view from his mod to the skin - enjoy Smile
This will be the last viewtype I add btw, so I will just ignore any request for viewtypes from now on Tongue
Sad that nobody acknowledged this after all the whining about episode view - thanks BN!

hehe, thx Smile
I am running Gotham with Aeon Nox 5.0.4. I am unable to use the time seek capability. When I use the confluence skin I am able to time seek to anywhere in the show without any issues. Any thoughts on whether I am doing something wrong?

Thanks,
T
@thadiyan: it does work, but it doesnt show it. Will fix that. Good find, I dont use that functionality at all Tongue
Thanks much BigNoid!, appreciate your efforts.

(2014-05-15, 17:47)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]@thadiyan: it does work, but it doesnt show it. Will fix that. Good find, I dont use that functionality at all Tongue

I didn't know this. I am using the version from the first post, 5.0.4 though not from the repo. Do I need to get it from the repo to see this change?

I have said that and I have also said that I will be happy if BigNoid change his mind and/or would accept elses work/mod/additional functionallity/etc (if he dont have time or someother reasons not to make them) into his skin.
I am happy also that BigNoid proved again that he is "open minded", so... many thanks BigNoid.

At the same time I have wroten that there are a few things that also bother me, one would be that there are not enough posters in the poster view, before there were 3 rows now there are 2. I did prefer 3 rows slideble horizontally instead of 2 rows limited to vertical.
There are some more, but will skip that. At least for now. Or... question for BigNoid... should I throw them out?
@Crssi: Imo the wall/icons view is just right: posters are big enough to properly see details of and by navigating only vertical you see 7 new posters at once every scroll. That is much more usable then scrolling horizontal when you only see 2 (in this case or 3 in old wall view) posters.
@Crssi
You could always take matters into your own hands and start fiddling with the skin. To make the wall view horizontal scrolling instead of vertical for example, takes exactly 1 line of code.
To add a third or fourth row of posters, you just need to shrink the other posters to jam more into the same amount of space.
Thank you, that is very true. But the problem is when some AN5 "patch"/update come around. Wink
And I belive that you got me wrong here... I am not whining, I will take it as is and I am gratefull for all your work here.

Update (half an hour later): I did dig in into view_500_wall.xml and it is too cool, now I have horizontal Icon view with 3 rows instead of 2. Smile But again, next patch/update will possibly overwrite this. Sad
Edit:was my error
(2014-05-15, 16:12)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-15, 16:00)Surlias Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else seeing cropped poster and banner art in movie and tv library views?

hehe, thx Smile

I'm seeing cropped sides on my cover art as well. I will try and post a picture.
(2014-05-15, 16:12)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]

hehe, thx Smile

I'm seeing cropped sides on my cover art as well. I will try and post a picture.
Any chance to add the Wall and Showcase views to the Programs section? I lost the nice layouts in my Emulators sections moving from Aeon Nox 4 to 5.

Love your work Big Noid.