Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-06-21, 01:47)FoxForceFive Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of sharing that ShiftCase'view?

Cheers in advance!

Sure, no problem. Here are the files you'll need ShiftCase

I made this a separate view instead of a settings toggle for various reasons but there's no need to go into that.

First you'll need to copy the files from the above link to there respective folders in the skin folder. If you have installed Vaikin's 'Showcase with covers' mod you will be prompted to overwrite some files (case png files), not to worry they are the same files except one (trailers.png).

Now to the instructions for adding the view.

1. Add the modded xml to the includes.xml
<include file="View_500_Wall.xml" />
<include file="View_501_LowList.xml" />
<include file="View_502_Episode.xml" />
<include file="View_504_ShiftCase.xml" />

2. Add the view id and include name to the MyVideoNav.xml.
<views>50,51,52,53,55,56,57,504,58,59,500,501,502</views>
<include>VideoLowList</include>
<!-- view id = 501 -->
<include>VideoEpisode</include>
<!-- view id = 502 -->
<include>PosterShiftCase</include>
<!-- view id = 504 -->

3. While where still in MyVideoNav.xml we will add the Floor labels and flags. Basically we want to emulate the original shift view here, so if you search for Control.IsVisible(57) you should find it on three lines. then all you have to do is add | Control.IsVisible(504) after Control.IsVisible(57).
<visible>Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(500) | Control.IsVisible(55) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(504) | Control.IsVisible(58) | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(506)</visible>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(500) | Control.IsVisible(55) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(504) | Control.IsVisible(58) | Control.IsVisible(506)</visible>
<animation effect="slide" start="0" end="40" time="720" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(504)">Conditional</animation>

4. Finally we need to add the floor.png found in the IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml. Same as above we want to emulate the original shift view, so if you search for Control.IsVisible(57) you should find it on three lines. then all you have to do is add | Control.IsVisible(504) after Control.IsVisible(57). I only add it to the animation but you can also add it to the two vignette.png image controls, it's up to you.
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,80" time="720" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="![[Control.isVisible(52) + !Window.IsActive(systeminfo)] | Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(54) | Control.IsVisible(55) | Control.IsVisible(56) | Control.IsVisible(500) | Control.IsVisible(57) | Control.IsVisible(504)]">Conditional</animation>

NOTE: Updated link to files (removed localized view name)
Wow, thanks for coming back to me so promptly & writing up clear instructions, as soon as I get the xbmc back off the kids today I'll be applying it.

Thanks again, & great work with the views, they're excellent & exactly what I was looking for.

I do miss the discart in the case mod that I had on the last build but that aside (& the lack of my favoured colour as an option), I'm now happy with this skin enough to use it daily, thanks to your tinkering.
(2014-06-17, 19:59)zeus[x] Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

everytime I get the search pop up to type the word I want to search, I can't use the arrow keys of the remote control. I need to use the keyboard to type the word.
Is that a normal behavior?

Thanks in advance.

Any idea about this issue?

thanks!
(2014-06-19, 19:40)gold01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-19, 12:13)zeus[x] Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-18, 22:12)gold01 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i'm having trouble, downloading subtitles when the file is a ZIP to select diferent versions of subtitles. The menu to select the *.srt file from ZIP does not show on this skin. Is there a solution?

I'm using OpenELEC 4.0.5 (xbmc 13.1)

I belive this is a bug, I also face the same problem. I can see the window to select the .srt file, but its not on front of the main subtitle window and its hard to see it.

I tested again and it's true, the window to select the file is not on TOP as it should be. Some one got a solution for this?

Does someone know any solution for this?
Hi guys,

i justed switched from nox (frodo) to the new gotham-one.

Everything works like a charm except that i cant find the "episode-view" from frodo.

Is there a way to use it?

#edit

Is there also a way to adjust the contex-menu when pressing 'enter'?
In frode there was the trailer-option right in front in the context-menu.
Episode view only works for episodes, not tv shows or movies.

I'm sure the trailer option could be added back to the context menu with a little bit of code.
Any ideas what i might be ding wrong?

Und Episodes/TV-Series there is no episode-view to choose from the view-list.

Thank you
(2014-06-23, 09:47)fallback Wrote: [ -> ]Any ideas what i might be ding wrong?

Thank you

Check your version number. I believe the most recent is 5.1.2.
Hello BigNoid: just found in Aeon Nox 5.1.2 the lower case diacritics don't switch to their upper case form like they do in Confluence. Is this by design or something that will be corrected?

@BigNoid: If kiosk mode is ON, then "view customiser" (or how should I call it?) when clicking left, shows for a brief second and closes instead that should not show at all.

Regards
I'm confused here, I can't find any artwork settings.

I've tried menu & I've looked on the information screen but can't find where to use artwork downloader for just one show or where to set clearart or logo etc.

I have artwork downloader installed as well as artwork organiser, are they conflicting with each other?
(2014-06-23, 11:13)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-23, 09:47)fallback Wrote: [ -> ]Any ideas what i might be ding wrong?

Thank you

Check your version number. I believe the most recent is 5.1.2.

Thanks! Im running the most recent version 5.1.2 (from repository).
Are you sure there is the episode-view in this version?
@FoxForceFive Press "i" to bring up tv show or movie information. Then "+" button to bring up extras, and choose Artwork Downloader. Manual will allow you to select each piece in turn where as "Artwork Downloader" will just go based on your settings and choose the best match.

@fallback Episode view has been integrated for since may 14th, well over a month(only for episodes though).
@Vaikin, thank you, exactly what I was looking for!
(2014-06-21, 13:19)gold01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-19, 19:40)gold01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-19, 12:13)zeus[x] Wrote: [ -> ]I belive this is a bug, I also face the same problem. I can see the window to select the .srt file, but its not on front of the main subtitle window and its hard to see it.

I tested again and it's true, the window to select the file is not on TOP as it should be. Some one got a solution for this?

Does someone know any solution for this?

I've submitted the fix to the oficial repo.
Meanwhile you can go to the addon installed on your platform and edit it with a text editor.

Windows (usually):
c:\users\your_username\appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\1080i\DialogSubtitles.xml

Delete line 9 -> <zorder>2</zorder>

Linux Openelec (more tricky, use SSH and vi):
.xbmc\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\1080i\DialogSubtitles.xml

Delete line 9 -> <zorder>2</zorder>

MAC:
Don't have one Smile