Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-02-19, 18:44)speedy1001 Wrote: [ -> ]Love your theme! Any way to apply the "livetv" fix to my firestick? Thanks in advance

I think you'd have to be more specific. What is the fix? Your post makes it sound like you want incorporate the Live TV mod posted in Mods & Themes. This has nothing to do with the skin but has something to do with adding mods to Android devices. That information would be in another forum.
Yes, looking back I should have posted in the other forum....newbie mistake there.....When I click on the Live Tv link, which is enabled, All that I get is a black screen.....Not sure if the Live Tv mod would cure this. I have a Firestick, so I am not sure how I would go about putting the data files from the Live Tv mod where they are supposed to go.
(2015-02-20, 03:51)speedy1001 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, looking back I should have posted in the other forum....newbie mistake there.....When I click on the Live Tv link, which is enabled, All that I get is a black screen.....Not sure if the Live Tv mod would cure this. I have a Firestick, so I am not sure how I would go about putting the data files from the Live Tv mod where they are supposed to go.

I don't know what the problem might be, but the only way to tell if it is the skin is to try the same feature in Confluence.
Anyone having issues where it crashing when selecting recently added movies ?

Any way to change that view from guisettings.xml?

debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/p9c2vxcsc
Crash Log: http://xbmclogs.com/pnz1qjcmw
I really like this skin but is there a Plex compatible version for the skin? I cannot find one.
Is it possible to have fanart/background in pictures and/or use folder.jpg as fanart as in previous Aeon Nox versions? The background is currently always the same as default and doesn't seem to be an option to change this? Would be great to use a different background for different photo folders and also useful when viewing comics. Thank you
(2015-02-22, 05:02)rasstar Wrote: [ -> ]I really like this skin but is there a Plex compatible version for the skin? I cannot find one.

I think your on the wrong forum!
(2015-02-22, 12:16)Steveb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-22, 05:02)rasstar Wrote: [ -> ]I really like this skin but is there a Plex compatible version for the skin? I cannot find one.

How so? The Plex plugin is for Kofi. Plexbmc
(2015-02-22, 15:59)rasstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-22, 12:16)Steveb Wrote: [ -> ]

How so? The Plex plugin is for Kofi. Plexbmc

What..Your asking for a plex version of this skin..! Even plex plugin.., what?
Like I said, wrong Forum!
How is it the plex version? The plex plugin for kodi replaces the kodi ancient library management with plex and that's all. There are a few themes that integrate the plugin. I found one for aeon nox 5 but it needs a little work.i am not referring to a theme for the plex home theater. Should I go to the plex forum and ask for a kodi theme? That makes no sense.
OK . God Help me.

[ALL HAIL THE FONZE]

This is why I don't hang here much any more.

[SIT ON IT]

This statment is u:
replaces the kodi ancient library management with plex
So Fu$# U.
Double duche mybad
Well that was mature. I see there is no help here. Luckily I found a mod that incorporates media browser that works well. I will just use that instead of Plex and yes Kodi library system is ancient. It is from the time we just used one device but now we stream to multiple devices from any location and share with multiple devices at home. I know there is MySQL but it does not work nearly as well and seems slow in Kodi Helix.
You think I give a shit about mature! You sad, lonely piece of shit..
Fuck off!
(2015-02-22, 17:00)Steveb Wrote: [ -> ]You think I give a shit about mature! You sad, lonely piece of shit..
Fuck off!

Steveb, are you ok? I'm not sure what's up but this is very uncharacteristic of you. I hope everything is ok Confused