Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-09-10, 10:25)Steveb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-10, 03:49)cjqr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-10, 03:08)wgstarks Wrote: [ -> ]Your image didn't come through but there is this-
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203931
Will show plot and cast info when you press I or Pause.

Sorry, I uploaded the screenshot to a different server now. I'm looking for a way to trigger this specific window by mapping the I button (or some other) while the video is playing or paused:

From memory i think that is a custom window (1118), so you will have to edit your keymap file 'keyboard.xml' and map a key to activate it..

PHP Code:
<FullscreenVideo>
    <
keyboard>

<
some key>XBMC.ActivateWindow(1118)</some key>

</
keyboard>
</
FullscreenVideo

Then map that key/key combo to your remote.

This is no longer working. Anyone have a fix? Thanks in advance.
(2015-12-16, 21:43)BoJo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-10, 10:25)Steveb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-10, 03:49)cjqr Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I uploaded the screenshot to a different server now. I'm looking for a way to trigger this specific window by mapping the I button (or some other) while the video is playing or paused:

From memory i think that is a custom window (1118), so you will have to edit your keymap file 'keyboard.xml' and map a key to activate it..

PHP Code:
<FullscreenVideo>
    <
keyboard>

<
some key>XBMC.ActivateWindow(1118)</some key>

</
keyboard>
</
FullscreenVideo

Then map that key/key combo to your remote.

This is no longer working. Anyone have a fix? Thanks in advance.

Can you tell me how you get that infobar to show up?

I dont want it as big but want to see the quality of the video playing (e.g 480p , 720p)
(2014-09-10, 10:25)Steveb Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me how you get that infobar to show up?

I dont want it as big but want to see the quality of the video playing (e.g 480p , 720p)

Press the select button (you will see play and fast forward icons on top of your screen) and then go to the "i" icon on the right. This will give you that overlay.
hey great skin, the only problem i am having is, i want to see video info when i pause instead of pressing I. Please help
(2015-12-17, 19:26)BoJo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-10, 10:25)Steveb Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me how you get that infobar to show up?

Press the select button (you will see play and fast forward icons on top of your screen) and then go to the "i" icon on the right. This will give you that overlay.

'I' icon?

I don't see one of those on my skin? or do you mean pressing I?

Cus I want it to show when i just pause normally as I have it on the Fire TV etc.

Is this only on live tv also? not when playing streams via other addons (Genesis etc)
(2015-12-18, 15:39)AmbitionAnt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-17, 19:26)BoJo Wrote: [ -> ]

'I' icon?

I don't see one of those on my skin? or do you mean pressing I?

Cus I want it to show when i just pause normally as I have it on the Fire TV etc.

Is this only on live tv also? not when playing streams via other addons (Genesis etc)

I provided some directions on how to accomplish this in the other the thread you posted.
HI,

Is there any way to enable Artist Slideshow ? I can't get it to work.
KODI 15.2 and addon from Programs is installed.
Is there any setting I need to enable to make it work?

thx
MIke

--

GOT iT ! nevermind Smile
(2015-12-18, 03:38)manny69 Wrote: [ -> ]hey great skin, the only problem i am having is, i want to see video info when i pause instead of pressing I. Please help

Yeah, I was surprised at the removal of poster art when paused. Definitely a step backwards, IMO.
(2016-01-04, 07:03)Brent212 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I was surprised at the removal of poster art when paused. Definitely a step backwards, IMO.
Sorry, but I have to ask... How are you surprised by changes made almost 2 years ago Huh
That, to me, is a little surprising...
Perhaps it's because I've been using an old version of xbmc for many years and never felt the need to upgrade it or the skin until recently getting a new htpc. Surprising that you find what I'm sure is a fairly common phenomenon surprising....
(2016-01-04, 07:30)Brent212 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it's because I've been using an old version of xbmc for many years and never felt the need to upgrade it or the skin until recently getting a new htpc. Surprising that you find what I'm sure is a fairly common phenomenon surprising....
If it was fairly common I would not have found it surprising Wink
I am looking into trying Jarvis16.4 and I have a very customized Aeon Nox Isengard 15.2 skin. Is there any way that I can move these mods over to the Aeon Nox skin that is available for Jarvis.I have a need for the PVR recording changes in Jarvis.
(2015-11-03, 02:49)scoobydooami Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. I have three different Windows 10 machines using Kodi Isengard 15.2. I just noticed that while using Aeon Nox 5.7.3 when I click on any music addon nothing happens at all. It is not opening the selected plugin.

If I switch to the Confluence skin, they work. This is happening on all three machines, with wildly varying hardware.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Hi first i say thanks for aeon nox skin

I just want to report i have exact same issue but with android (i havent tried with windows yet)

It works fine with helix but not with isengard (ive tried 15 aswell as 15.2 to see if it made any difference but i get the same problem)

It seems that if i click on the music tab from the homescreen it will take me to my music addons and i can then click on them,but if i click on addons (under music) on the homescreen it takes me to the music addons but nothing will work after that.Pressing any of the options does nothing

I must change back to confluence also to get it to work again

Do you require a log or was there any info in the log posted about this that could help?

Thank you again for this great skin

Edit: i just saw this post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=253427

I will try this and see if it helps and report back,thank you

Ok it seems to have worked (fingers crossed) by installing new bignoid scriptskinshortcuts seems to have fixed the issue
I would like to display my personal pictures in full screen mode.
I know I can resize my pictures and have done this for a few of my pictures I use for backgrounds.
I don't want to do this for all my thousands of pictures, from a time/effort point of view but worse is that the some pictures end up distorted when I resize it to 1280 x 720.
I downloaded the 'Picture Slideshow Screensaver' which has an option to show pictures 'full screen' and it looks good.
Can anyone tell me how to display picture show from a folder at full screen without me having to resize them?
(2015-11-03, 03:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-03, 02:49)scoobydooami Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. I have three different Windows 10 machines using Kodi Isengard 15.2. I just noticed that while using Aeon Nox 5.7.3 when I click on any music addon nothing happens at all. It is not opening the selected plugin.

If I switch to the Confluence skin, they work. This is happening on all three machines, with wildly varying hardware.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Please post a Debug Log (wiki) while trying to launch a music add-on.

https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...s/pull/124