Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-04-08, 11:07)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@the_scotsman

https://kodi.wiki/view/Live_TV_Artwork
 Ahhh, thanks very much!

I assumed this one was a Nox specific feature, so I had been digging around the Nox forums....no wonder I couldn't find any info on it! Doh!
Hi,
 For my dad, I would like to have only a menu that looks directly at the movies and nothing else.It’s possible ? by modifying the xml file maybe ?
 Thx !
(2018-04-08, 21:58)Alyy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
 For my dad, I would like to have only a menu that looks directly at the movies and nothing else.It’s possible ? by modifying the xml file maybe ?
 Thx !
 Go into Skin Settings and disable everything except Movies? I'd leave System and Power alone though.
I have already done this, but I would like to have on the menu directly.
 It is to facilitate my father who does not understand all that.
(2018-04-09, 18:24)Alyy Wrote: [ -> ]I have already done this, but I would like to have on the menu directly.
I'm confused. If you have added your movies to the Kodi library and scraped them they should all be showing up under the main menu item "Movies".

If you go into Skin Settings and disable all the main menu items except Movies (and maybe Power and System) all your Dad will have to do is click on "Movies" to choose one to play.

What am I missing?
(2018-04-10, 02:30)whysoserious Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-09, 18:24)Alyy Wrote: [ -> ]I have already done this, but I would like to have on the menu directly.
I'm confused. If you have added your movies to the Kodi library and scraped them they should all be showing up under the main menu item "Movies".

If you go into Skin Settings and disable all the main menu items except Movies (and maybe Power and System) all your Dad will have to do is click on "Movies" to choose one to play.

What am I missing? 
 Hi, That's exactly it, it must do nothing more than, browse movies and click on them.

I do not want it to get stuck on the menu bar or power or anything else. It is very quickly lost with remote controls Big Grin

I map the keys of the remote control to have access to the system and others.
(2018-04-10, 13:34)Alyy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-10, 02:30)whysoserious Wrote: [ -> ]

What am I missing?   
 Hi, That's exactly it, it must do nothing more than, browse movies and click on them.

I do not want it to get stuck on the menu bar or power or anything else. It is very quickly lost with remote controls Big Grin

To be absolutely clear: You want to boot up Kodi and have it load/display a list of all your movies? Nothing else, just the list of movies?

I'll play around with my Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO installation and see if I can make that happen.

Edit: Sorry, I think I'll *not* try that. If I succeed, I won't be able to get back to Skin Settings to reset it! Sad
(2018-04-12, 02:55)whysoserious Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-10, 02:30)whysoserious Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused. If you have added your movies to the Kodi library and scraped them they should all be showing up under the main menu item "Movies".

What am I missing?   

To be absolutely clear: You want to boot up Kodi and have it load/display a list of all your movies? Nothing else, just the list of movies?

I'll play around with my Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO installation and see if I can make that happen.

Edit: Sorry, I think I'll *not* try that. If I succeed, I won't be able to get back to Skin Settings to reset it! Sad 
 If you have a remote with keyboard you can press the 'S' key and a drop down menu is displayed and you will be able to get into settings from the drop down menu.
(2018-04-12, 02:55)whysoserious Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-10, 02:30)whysoserious Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused. If you have added your movies to the Kodi library and scraped them they should all be showing up under the main menu item "Movies".

What am I missing?   

Yes that's exactly it. I try on my side but I can not do it.

Just save the skin folder in /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/ Huh

EDIT: It's not possible to start kodi on a favorites ?!
@Jeffers24  - Thanks, good to know!

@Alyy  - Sorry, I can't figure out how to do what you want, hope someone else can help...
(2018-04-13, 02:27)whysoserious Wrote: [ -> ]@Alyy  - Sorry, I can't figure out how to do what you want, hope someone else can help...
 Ok, thanks again !
I found the solution, just add this line in Home.xml

<onload>ActivateWindow(ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/Films.xsp&quot;,return)</onload>
Hello, I have kodi18.
I use the television tab.
Despite showing the progress bar of the movie correctly in the channel list, the progress on the running channel does not work.
Sometimes the signal quality display does not work.
Do I have such problems only?
When browsing across my sub menu items I sometimes find it difficult to see which sub menu item is highlighted, especially against a light background.

Is there an easy way I can change the colour/transparency of the highlight?

Will I be able to save any change, so that an Aeon Nox update doesn't overwrite any change I make to the colour/transparency of the highlight.